Syd's baby

Darcy said:
I can just imagine the life of that kid. When he/she (but i think it would be a girl just because) grows up:
[child] "mommy, why dont i ever see grandma?"
[syd, answering] "um... grandma... grandma is... evil... i mean... well let's just say for your purposes grandma is dead, ok?"

lol talk about an akward family situation
lol, and if it's Vaughn's kid that would be some serious explaining!

Marshall would probably accidentally blow the kid up or talk it's ear off or something...

Sorry, but picturing Marshall as a baby-sitter is really funny.

~Me :angel2:

Although this topic is amusing, it is in the wrong place. Moving...

funny and I agree they would not do it early like in the 2nd season cause it would get to confusing and the kid would be changing the plot

btvaughn said:
And how great would that be! But can you seriously picture them having a kid in the show...it would be really sweet, but I just have a hard time imagining it. Except for the whole Vaughn think with the little boy in A Free Agent!
OMG...HE WAS SO CUTE IN THAT EPISODE :rotflmao:
AND BESIDE I THINK IT WOULD BE FUN IF YOU ACTUALLY SAW SYDNEY AND VAUGHN WITH A BABY :lovers: :jump:

Ha ha ha ha. The CIA's. Nice. I don't think Syd will be having a baby any time soon. She wouldn't be allowed to go on any missions. That would suck. :confused: Good Topic.

I don't know! It would work... but do you think that is really something Irina would do, and then let them have the baby when it is born? I'm thinking no, but then again who can tell...

syd having a baby?!?!?!? i would only like that idea if michael was the father. i cant imagine syd taking time off in her busy career to take care of a child,well, not now at least.

Back