Syd's baby

i wanna see s/v pose as a family with a baby while on a mission!! nothing dangerous of course but then that could give them ideas about having kids later!!

Like Alias Elle said, I don't think that the writers won't do that unless JG really was pregnant and they take it from there.

Man! The cia's LMAO! Marshall babysitting, hmmmmmm....... now THAT is one funny image! :lol: Darcy! That was one funny convo there! LMAO! Geez!! It's too soon now but it's possible in future seasons!

ames723 said:
i wanna see s/v pose as a family with a baby while on a mission!! nothing dangerous of course but then that could give them ideas about having kids later!!
i'd like to see that 2!!!! it'd be oh-so-cute

Caro said:
ames723 said:
i'd like to see that 2!!!! it'd be oh-so-cute
that would go down in history !

not nearly as cute as syd & vaughn going on a mission togehter posing as a family! - or at least that's what i think

What if the baby is already born ? Sid could have been pregnant 2 years ago when she disappeared, had baby, left him/her with her Momma, volunteered to go back with memory erased in order to protect baby from bad Sloan or whoever.

However, my favorite plot would be the Rambaldi angle, Sid has the scar on her abdomen from where they harvested her ovaries BECAUSE didn't the book say she was the ONE to destroy the world or something. And didn't they say it matched her DNA ? So grab an ovary and clone her. Baby Sid running around, Sid trying to find her and save her. Nuf said.

Lol the CIA's and Marshall babysitting... haha
I always thought Syd would be a great mom, but yeah like it was mentioned its a spy show....but her kid could always join the CIA like one of the Cody Banks agents or SpyKids thing going on...although I really doubt it because they make the show as real as possible...

If they had any of Syd's eggs do you think they can get a surgrate mother with the DNA - please excuse my spelling

Can you image Marshall babysitting - cute - can just image the mayhem :Ponder: an Agent Cody Banks spy hmmm

I agree I hope she doesnt have a baby either and if she were I would hope that it would be when the show is ending for good and it would be hers and vaughns..but the thought of marshall or weiss babysitting sounds very cute!

Back