Season 5 Syds Baby

Hey ya'll....come to find out that Sark has the green vile in his pocket? what is he going to do with it? make a super child or destroy it so there cant be n e other children???

sts1398 said:
He'll probably hold it as leverage over Syd's head for her help someday.
EXACTLY my thoughts! Come on, we've all seen Alias. There has been situations like that in the past. Why can't it happen again?

A baby on the show would make things way too compclated. So holding it over Syds head thing would make more sence cause its Sark hes only out for himself.

Well we all know that Sark's not above using it for leverage. Plus, if he doesn't automatically use it to fulfill the prophecy, that means there is something in it that doesn't sit well with him.

What if Sark is in the prophecy somewhere too? I mean, it can't just be Syd and Syd alone. I also kind of stand by my other theory: maybe the woman in the prophecy isn't Syd- maybe it's the baby that hasn't yet been created

I'm hoping that he's just going to use it to hold over Syd's head for future use. I don't get the feeling that Sark is as into Rimbaldi as Sloane, Irina, & The Convenant are. Wasn't it the season finale of season 2 when the CIA had Sark in custody and they needed that alarm code from him so Syd and Vaughn could rescue Jack from Sloane, and I remember Sark saying something like my loyalties are flexible. It kind of gives me the feeling that even though he worked for Sloane and works for the Convenant, the only person he is truly loyal to is himself, just like Irina. Maybe Sark has another whole agenda that we don't know about yet.

Umm, I know I'm a little slow, but...what green vile? Sark had a green vile. And just making sure, but we don't know what's in this vile Sark apparently has, right?

alias1164 said:
Umm, I know I'm a little slow, but...what green vile?  Sark had a green vile.  And just making sure, but we don't know what's in this vile Sark apparently has, right?
This may be too late, but there is a cartoonized Alias picture on David Anders website (and I am sure you can find a link here) and Sark is pictured with a green vial of some sort in his pocket. Most Alias fans who have seen it are interpreting this to be the tube with Syd's eggs and what not.

I am hoping that they do make it to where Sark uses it for leverage, because honestly they all have to be out of the CIA before I can see anyone with a baby (except Carrie, of course). Because I can totally see Allison killing anyone ESPECIALLY the child of one of her rival agents. It is too far out I think to have a baby written in for Syd. But then again this is Alias!

I like the holding over syd's head idea WAY WAY WAY better than a baby - at least at this point. I really dont think a baby would fit into the storyline right now... unless they pull another project-helix type storyline and somehow the kid ages 20 years in one day. Just remember... this is Alias, anything is possible (and I am always surprised at how believable they make it seem)!

Back