Season 5 Syds Baby

I have a theory ...it may be a little farfetched and part wishful thinking, but here goes:

For a while now, I've always thought of maybe Rambaldi having a descendent alive in present day that would offer clues to the big mystery. Maybe Rambaldi didn't intend for the DNA of his to be used to make a baby directly, but rather DNA type it against a future relative of his. ---- I guess it all comes back to Sydney and Vaughn being meant for each other ...it's almost as if they were fated to be together(plus the whole "my watch stopped when I met you" is too moving to ignore). It's possible Vaughn is Rambaldi's relative and the prophecy is actually for him and Syd to eventually make this super baby. The Covenant may know something the CIA doesn't ...why else would Lauren get so close to Vaughn? She really didn't need to since she had high-level clearance anyway. She wants to keep Syd and Vaughn separated so that they don't concieve, which would prevent the Covenant from controlling the baby.

The reason I feel this way is because when Rambaldi made the prophecy of his 'second coming', I really don't think he was thinking of genetic engineering it from his DNA ...I think the baby was meant to come into existence naturally through fate.

Too far fetched? :blink:

schurry i like ur thery very much. in fact i had a theory kinda like that before which was way more farfetched then yours so way to go with the theory. :smiley:

yes schurry, your theory seems like a good one. and it does in a way make sense! i mean i haven't even seen any season 3 episodes yet (damn australia!! grrr :angry: (n) ) but it still makes sense from wat i've heard!

twin_mommy said:
I'm hoping that he's just going to use it to hold over Syd's head for future use. I don't get the feeling that Sark is as into Rimbaldi as Sloane, Irina, & The Convenant are. Wasn't it the season finale of season 2 when the CIA had Sark in custody and they needed that alarm code from him so Syd and Vaughn could rescue Jack from Sloane, and I remember Sark saying something like my loyalties are flexible. It kind of gives me the feeling that even though he worked for Sloane and works for the Convenant, the only person he is truly loyal to is himself, just like Irina. Maybe Sark has another whole agenda that we don't know about yet.
This is what I thought too. Sark just isn't as into Rambaldi as Sloane. He is just working for the covenant now only because they took his money. Plus I still believe he has some respect, admiration, whatever for Sydney. I just don't think he would use it to actually make a baby.

I think the best finale would be that Syd's baby is born...but in Lauren's stomach....then raised to hate Sydney and become a strong agent like sydney. I know....I know.....I know.....Crazy right? But it would be like J.J!

yeah, i think sark's gonna use it as leverage. like he did w/ the antidote in counteragent. sark's evil like that. and he's loyal only to himself. he probably got that from irina. remember, he worked for her, i think she even trained him.

If Vaughn decides to leave Lauren for his true love Sydney, what would be the one thing that would make him think twice... Lauren tells him she's pregnant! (And maybe she is carrying the Rambali/Syd baby!!!!) Just a thought I had...

After watching "Crossings" I realized that Sark must have gotten away with Syd's eggs and Rambaldi's DNA, otherwise the Covenant wouldn't want her killed. If Sark hadn't gotten away with the Syd/Rambaldi stuff, they wouldn't want her dead because they would need more of her eggs. Just a thought.

schurry said:
I have a theory  ...it may be a little farfetched and part wishful thinking, but here goes:

For a while now, I've always thought of maybe Rambaldi having a descendent alive in present day that would offer clues to the big mystery.  Maybe Rambaldi didn't intend for the DNA of his to be used to make a baby directly, but rather DNA type it against a future relative of his.  ---- I guess it all comes back to Sydney and Vaughn being meant for each other ...it's almost as if they were fated to be together(plus the whole "my watch stopped when I met you" is too moving to ignore).  It's possible Vaughn is Rambaldi's relative and the prophecy is actually for him and Syd to eventually make this super baby.  The Covenant may know something the CIA doesn't  ...why else would Lauren get so close to Vaughn?  She really didn't need to since she had high-level clearance anyway.  She wants to keep Syd and Vaughn separated so that they don't concieve, which would prevent the Covenant from controlling the baby. 

The reason I feel this way is because when Rambaldi made the prophecy of his 'second coming', I really don't think he was thinking of genetic engineering it from his DNA  ...I think the baby was meant to come into existence naturally through fate. 

Too far fetched?  :blink:
yeah I agree with your theory schurry! sounds like the only thing about this baby that would make me happy.

Back