Season 5 Syd's Baby

Michael Jr??? no please ... dats so outdated ... and plus his name is not michael vaughn ... :rotflmao:

Ok seriously now ... wat about Irina Sophia Katia Bristow ... :lol:

a boy? Julian Bristow ... yeah :woot:

no no no no. not irina. Sydney might of felt something for her at the end of the last episode but hello i mean you know irina's history. If its a gir, perhaps Nadia? but Francie is a good guess 2. If its a boy id go with um, William. Ha it would rock to see her name him Marshall

I say lets name the girl after my alias that i have...Kristina Star...so i guess it could be Kristina Star Bristow

If its a boy it should be John after my four year crush!

Mel

Excellent question! Hmm has there ever been a female name associated with "jr"? I can't think of any... How about Syd's middle name "Anne"? No... Anne sounds old... Anny?

i hope it'll be a girl too. i mean it's half-derevko! what can one expect? :smiley: it would be cool if the baby would be named after someone, like nadia or anne or sophia or something, but definitely not sydney, irina, katya or anything...elena could be something! but maybe they'll go with a completely new name.
michael jr. NO. i don't like that thought at all. and yeah, as alias_gay already said, his name is not michael vaughn so there goes that theory... :lol:
but if it's a boy...hmm maybe marcus? (in case we're still sticking to naming it after someone) or if something completely new, i like jonathan, william or something...not sure.

I highly doubt they would name the baby Franice (her dead best friend) Or Julia ( an alias she doesnt remember and doesnt want to)

As for William there have already been 2 characters that have been named Will, William, or Bill so I think that's out.

I think that if it's a girl Alice seems like a very likely name because Syd has always loved Alice in Wonderland. Or Emily b/c as she said herself Emily was like the mother she wish she'd had.

sPyInThEdArK said:
I highly doubt they would name the baby Franice (her dead best friend) Or Julia ( an alias she doesnt remember and doesnt want to)

As for William there have already been 2 characters that have been named Will, William, or Bill so I think that's out.

I think that if it's a girl Alice seems like a very likely name because Syd has always loved Alice in Wonderland. Or Emily b/c as she said herself Emily was like the mother she wish she'd had.
[post="1493659"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
i don't think so on "alice" because vaughn's ex-girlfriend was named alice... :thinking:

i like skylar for a girl, idk why, it just seems an sydney bristow-esque name to me

I've got a feeling that they are going to go for a completely different name, but if it was a boy I think Jonathon would be really cute. I don't want to c the girl being named Irina though, it would be weird. Don't get me wrong, I love Irina, but if Sydney and VAUGHN (to name his child after the woman who suposly killed his father) would be weird, for like everyone. I've always loved the name Amy, but I doubt they will name her Amy just because I liked the name, lol. OOOOO maybe it will be twins. That could be cool, girl and boy :thinking: (Amy(LOL an alias) and Jonathon, awwww :P )

~Andrea :angelic:

my name is currently in the running :smiley:.

I don't like it, personally it would be too wierd for me cause I would eventually get confused and think someone was calling my name. (I know wierd, but it hapens).

I wouldn't mind Dani, it could go both ways... but if it was a boy, i wouldn't mind marcus or benjamin. If it was a girl, than i don't know, I have lost my creative thinking. :lol:

Isabelle for a girl, but if it's a boy, then there isn't a name. Maybe William Andre, for Vaughn and his dad. I personally like Julian for her true love, Sark *muahaha* But I'm not sure for a boy. She'll probably honor Vaughn/Michaux and his father in some way

Back