syd's cellphone !

I know she has a Nokia 8something and it is blue but maybe i'm wrong ! I would like to have more precisions ! If somebody has the same can he tell us which one it is exactely !
THANX !

I can only tell you which kind of Nokia Syd has in the first 9 episodes ( don't know if she will change it later)
I agree with you Sopie it's kind of blue and i guess it must be one of the 3xxx series. I don't know if this helps...

thanx, but it won't help me to buy the same cellphone !
Mybe someone has a picture of it, if so can you put it here, it would be nice !!

whats her ring called? its the ring every1 in NY has! i was so happy thta i'm egtting a cell this summer and be able to have the same ring as syd but the whole world has it! though I am interesting in knowing what kind of phone she has.

You can change the covers of a noika [red, blue, yellow, pictures on the covers- but you have to bye them :-( ] I think/guess her mobile phone seems to be a 3310, 3410 or a 3510i!

I thought it was grey with a bit of blue. I know what the ringtone is...well I bet every1 does. Its the Nokia tune, you know the one of trigger happy TV.

are you sure it costs 450€ , I hope it's less expensive in France ! did you make a mistake ??
I'll need a cellphoone for my next school year, and i was thinking about buying this one ! But maybe i won't have to if my parents buy it for me !

well for some reason they all disappeared from the world cause when i was on the nokia website and i was searching for locations where they sold the phone it was nowhere to be found

yea i think i might get that one in july cuz ill need a new one for when i move. I have a 3xxx brand new one I dont know which one exactly though, it just came out.

Back