syd's cellphone !

the phone she had in the pilot was a red nokia 5165 and the ring was nokia ring. does anyone else use that ring as a tribute to alias? haha i know i do!!

Sophie said:
you spent all this money for a cellphone ???!!! wow
Was a whim, I was Working 1 month in a Lawyer Office, and I bought the Phone with my Small Salary (only 500€ :( ) And my prior Phone was break.

thank you, but unfortunately I didn't make it cuz I don't have the equipement ! Tommy made it !! thanx to him !

I´ve Photo shop and Paint Shop Pro but, Are very complicated, I use paint shop pro, but my creations are a ruin. Photoshop is very very complicated.

*SPYnish* said:
I´ve Photo shop and Paint Shop Pro but, Are very complicated, I use paint shop pro, but my creations are a ruin. Photoshop is very very complicated.
you're creations aren't a ruin!!! you've made an awesome wp with pics of Syd 'n Vaughn a couple of days ago!!

Paint shop Pro 7 is very easy, although PSP cannot a lot of effects but mine was a trial and It´s "Dead" :P I make the WP with Paint Shop Pro 7, after that I put the letters with Photoshop. I make a lot of banner, for my forum members, with PSP, I tried make a banner with Phososhop but is very complicated.

i wanna get PS but i'm not gonna understand a thing and it's gonna cost me a lot of time and effort before i can make sth good

tina informed me a while ago that sydney's ringtone is the same as the guy's ringtone in Jurassic Park...

you know the part where someone says, "Where's ... ?? (okay, so I forgot his name. ^_^)

and they hear his cell phone ring, and it gets closer, and closer...

yep, thats the nokia ring.. she had my phone in one of the episodes.. i think.... and she has my freinds moms celll last time i checked...

Back