Syd's Journal

IluvVaughn13

Vaughnster's Girl
March 18th

Today was a long day, I had just gotten back from a mission in France. In about a half hour I was to meet Vaughn at the beach for a relaxing picnic. I drove up just as the sun was setting at the ocean's edge. I looked to see that Vaughn was looking at me. He had set all the food out and had candles lit next to it. I took my shoes off and walked on to the soft sand. It was cold at first until my feet dug further in to it.

He smiled at me and grabbed my hand to help my sit down. I was about to speak, but Vaughn put his finger over my lips. "I want you to watch the sun finish setting with me" he said in a calm voice. I sat there watching as he put his arm around me. Nothing else mattered to me at this moment.

The stars were out now, Vaughn held my hands up . "I need to ask you somthing really important, so please dont say anything till I'm finished". I sat there and closely looked into his eye's. I felt his hands start to shake, I held them tighter and smiled. "I love you Syd, the day I met you my whole life changed. I knew that you were different and thats what I loved most about you. You were the one that talked to me, you made me feel like I was important. Sydney Bristow would you do me the honor of being my wife?"

Alias elle looked over this for me and fixed error. Im sorry yes you did thank you too for giving me the idea to write this too.

March 19th

I felt really nervous but really excited he was actually asking me to marry him. "Yes Vaughn I will marry you". I flew my arms around him with tears of excitement in my eyes. I was actually going to get married, my whole life I never thought this day would come. I just remembered when I was first proposed to by Danny. It was so perfect then everything fell apart. I knew this had to be different; nothing was going to wreck this.

Later that day I walked into my house and I was greeting by Will. He had just been told the new from Jack. Francie stood there with a smile on her face; she didn't really seem happy for me. I watched as she came up to me. " Syd Im so happy for you," she said in a sarcastic tone. "Thanks you guys I wasn't sure on how you were going to take this. I have to go meet Vaughn, so I will see you both later."

I was really nervous because at this moment I was suppose to meet Vaughn's mother. I was hoping she wouldn't think of me as my mother. I hope she likes me. I walked into this beautiful resturant on the corner of my street. It looked a little expensive. I saw Vaughn sitting at a booth with his mom. She was thin and had the same color hair has Vaughn that went to her shoulders. "Its nice to finally meet you Mrs. Vaughn" I said in a nervous voice.

Hope you enjoy it

Back