Syd's Journal

I looked over to see Alice hugging sark. Oh my gosh thats all that came out of my mouth. Did she know what he does? "I went to the wrong diner first, sorry it took me so long". "Dont worry I was just talking to and old friend". I still felt a little sick from ealier but I needed to here more of the conversation. "Syd whats going on" asked Vaughn from the other end. How was I suppose to tell him that Alice is here with Sark.

"Vaughn they just talking about Chaplin and his family, thats all." "They, who else is there" "Ahh just some people that are working with him". "Im coming out" I said with a confused tone. "What the heck is going on" Alice come here to visit her boyfriend was her boyfriend Sark? I finally got outside and I wanted to get vaughn out of here before they came out. "Lets go" I said trying to hurry them up. "Why we need to get to Chaplin" Vaughn said.

"We have to get him out before he gives them the code" Weiss said sounding serious for once. "I know I just--" I didn't get to finish my sentence because I was watching Sark and Alice walk out together."What the heck" said Vaughn with a very shocked tone. "Oh my gosh" Weiss said. " Is this why you wanted us to leave, why didn't you tell my syd". Vaughn sounded angry I hate when he's mad." Is she working for him" " I dont think so". I felt my hands start to shake, I don't know why they were shaking." I have to do something" he said sounding really worried. I thought to myself was he really ever over Alice.

Vaughn got out of the car and started towards them. I grabbed his shirt."You can't just go up to them". "Well I have to do something". "No you don't". "Vaughn's eyes started at my. Then a pain struck me, I didn't feel right. He still walked over,I wanted to stop him. Then it felt like my whole body was shutting down. "Vaughn" said Weiss as he tried to help me up. He turned around fast, I could see fear in his eye's. Was he going to come help me or go to Alice?

The day Vaughn goes to Alice over Syd is the day I quit. Quit what I don't know, but still...you get my drift! And you definitely have me thinking about this latest post! Awesome job.

Can't wait to read the next chapter. One thing though, Alice should DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!!!!!.... I don't dislike her (smiles innocently)

Back