Syds Man

Everyone is praying soo hard for Syd to Just say those words "Vaugh I love you." Until then we all have to wait Eagerly for them to just come out. But what if they were to put another guy in. :angry: not going to happen but yea, what actors would make vaughn so Jealious that he might just say the words? Well I have no Idea. At first I thought Ben Affleck but who knows.

Hey! I though Ben Affleck too!

Hmmmm...let me see...no not him....hmmmmm...I know! Danny! He comes back to life as if he was never dead!
JOKING!

I'm only thinking Ben Affleck.

hmm, and he's in daredevil too... maybe they could make some twisted combination. That would be really weird... hmm, just one of my strange little ideas :smiley:

SiriCerasi said:
hmm, and he's in daredevil too... maybe they could make some twisted combination. That would be really weird... hmm, just one of my strange little ideas :smiley:
Yeah, that IS a tiwisted combanation and that IS a strange little idea. :blink:

I'm gonna see Daredevil. Anybody else gonna see it? :Ph34r: :ninja:

Did you notice they were together in Pearl Harbor too?
Who would Syd love?......Scott!

Moving.

AliasALIAS said:
Did you notice they were together in Pearl Harbor too?
Who would Syd love?......Scott!

Moving.
Yeah, I did notice that they were in Pearl Harbor.

DUH! Of course she would love Scott! Everyone knows that! They even know that they're married!

I think Syd could have a thing for Carson Daily. jk, umm... to tell you the truth, I can't really see Syd having a crush on any celebrity. Jennifer Garner, yes, but Sydney Bristow, no.

i think it would be really cool if they put Scott Foley on the show, just for one episode, to make Vaughn jealous! hehe, that would be fun.

yeah, that would be cool. JG would like doing that with her husband.

If they did bring Scott Foley to make Vaughn jealous...I would think of it as payback b/c of Alice! Like my friend says, "MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Iluvaughn said:
i think it would be really cool if they put Scott Foley on the show, just for one episode, to make Vaughn jealous! hehe, that would be fun.
I agree, JG guest starred on Felicity. i think it's time for her to return the favor! ;) But I also think Scott should just be in like 2 episodes...wouldn't wanna get Vaughn TOO jealous...

Ethan Hawke is so HOT!! I really embarrassed myself the other day, because I was telling my dad he was going to be on the show, and I called him "Ethan Hot". Lol. My dad was like, "Ethan who??" and I said, "Uh...Hawke. I said Ethan Hawke." I don't think he believed me. :blush:

Azalea said:
Ethan Hawke is so HOT!! I really embarrassed myself the other day, because I was telling my dad he was going to be on the show, and I called him "Ethan Hot". Lol. My dad was like, "Ethan who??" and I said, "Uh...Hawke. I said Ethan Hawke." I don't think he believed me. :blush:
That's pretty funny, i think i'll call him Ethan Hot for a while, haha

THEY SHOULD BRING SCOTT IN. AND IF THEY DID THERE SHOULD BE A SCENE WHERE VAUGHN, SYDNEY, AND SCOTT ARE IN. SYDNEY AND SCOTT WOULD BE IN A FIGHT AND ALL OF A SUDDEN VAUGHN WOULD WALK IN AND SYDNEY AND VAUGHN WOULD ALL OF A SUDDEN. THAT WOULD BE PRICELESS. JUST SEEING THE EXPESSION ON HIS FACE WOULD BE SO GOOD BECAUSE HIS WIFE JENNIFER, WOULD BE MAKING OUT WITH ANOTHER GUY. THEN SCOTT SHOULD JUST BE KILLED OFF LIKE NOAH.

aliasrocks said:
THEY SHOULD BRING SCOTT IN. AND IF THEY DID THERE SHOULD BE A SCENE WHERE VAUGHN, SYDNEY, AND SCOTT ARE IN. SYDNEY AND SCOTT WOULD BE IN A FIGHT AND ALL OF A SUDDEN VAUGHN WOULD WALK IN AND SYDNEY AND VAUGHN WOULD ALL OF A SUDDEN. THAT WOULD BE PRICELESS. JUST SEEING THE EXPESSION ON HIS FACE WOULD BE SO GOOD BECAUSE HIS WIFE JENNIFER, WOULD BE MAKING OUT WITH ANOTHER GUY. THEN SCOTT SHOULD JUST BE KILLED OFF LIKE NOAH.
LOL I like that idea. Eventually, Vaughn cpuld get fired from his handling Syd due to his "violation of protocol". Scott should play Syd's new temporary handler and she can have a booty call with him, and then he dies while on a mission. WOO!

Back