Season 5 Syd's maternity

regina_alias

Alias Addict
no, no..i'm not talking about the eggs that they might have stolen from her, i'm talking about her mother. i just didn't know if "maternity" was the right word for that context.

anyway, has it ever been brought up that irina might not be syd's mother? i mean, if Bumoni said that "The Passenger" is Irina's legacy, wouldn't that mean that Sydney would somehow be involved in that as well? from everything that I've been reading, she has nothing to the with it.

usually, a parents legacy are ALL of thier children, not just one.

dunno, something I was thinking about.

With all the "is Jack her father or is Sloane" stuff going on, I think "Is Irina Sydney's mother?" would be way too Days of our Spies. But as long as there's not a love triangle between Vaughn, Syd and Nadia, then I can tolerate some Soap Operaish aspects in Alias.

When I saw the title of this - I freaked out! Would it maybe be 'paternity' instead of maternity? Dunno.

Oh, I hope Irina is Syd's mom - they look alike (as far as casting purposes go) - Syd is connected to the passenger (and the fact about the box/key business doing something to harm Syd) bringing Syd into the legacy - why Bumoni tried to shred Syd up with that big ass blade last night is another story ;)

Back