Syd's Sister

THE FOLLOWING IS A CASTING SPOILER!

Highlight to read:
<!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->I was flipping through a TV guide mag. at a Target store and it says that Mia Maestro(sp?) is going to be the actress for her. There was a tiny pic w/ Syd leaning against a hospital bed with her sis on it. Looked like she was hurt or something. Anyway...can't wait for next eppy!  :woot:<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->

Click here for a picture of the actress mentioned above.

woooh she's pretty. :mellow:

hmm some people might get mad that you posted who's going to play syd's sister though. :thinking:

Whoa .... she looks so much like Lena Olin :jawdrop: Which is of course one of the best compliments a person can get ;)

You may want to put some of your post in spoiler tags that reveals the picture that you saw of Sydney and her, because spoiler free people won't be happy at all. I'm spoiler free, but I already knew about the sister ;)

This may have p*ssed me off reading this.... if I hadn't known it already. ;) Just be careful in the future posting topics regarding things that haven't aired yet. Spoiler tags, spoiler tags, spoiler tags..... :P

this has been pointed out by many ppl (like Kristen) but i gotta say - she looks distrubingly similar to Lena - AMAZING casting

I don't understand why she would have to put spoiler tags on it. I mean, the topic title itself says "I know who will play Syd's sister" or something. If people can't figure that out as being a casting spoiler, I would worry about their intelligence.

the thread could have been a topic discussing who was gonna play syds sister not necessarily a picture of the x=actress and her name.

casting news can be considered spoilers however sonce there are already threads about this topic in spoilers and it is next week this wil l be moved to cast news.

jeez...well sorry if it's considered a "spoiler". :confused: but if people don't wanna know then don't click on the thread. sorry if it's old news, i haven't been here for a while ^_^

Yeah she is a pretty girl...I see the resemblance to Irina, Sloane and you can even see a bit of Syd.

But like Jack said "With parents like Irina and Sloane?" She can't be "a victim."

Back