Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Syd's SUV

Discussion in 'Characters, Cast and Crew' started by Vaughn_Lovah, Apr 1, 2003.

1. Vaughn_Lovah

Vaughn_Lovah Vaughn's Chin Fondler

Whatever happend to Syd's awesome SUV? I dont know exactly what it was but I loved it. It was alot better than that ugly Ford Focus she has now. I know they have been plugging Ford alot in the show lately but come on! Not the SUV!!!

2. vaughnmyangel

vaughnmyangel Rocket Ranger

Ya it seems like ford is a big sponsor now. I think her suv was better also though I am not ahuge fan of ford cars they are kinda ugly but ow ell as long as the show has money i am happy

3. IluvVaughn13

IluvVaughn13 Vaughnster's Girl

I KNOW THE HARD CORE SUV WAS AWESOME I LIKED THAT

4. Vaughn_Lovah

The SUV was so SYD STYLE! Its nice that they are getting some money but wow are they plugging Ford too much. I never did like Ford either. Did you notice that Vaughn was driving one in Endgame as he pulled up in Russia?
    Anybody know what the SUV was exactly?

5. vaughnmyangel

ya I noticed the ford with vaughn. it was horrible it is like ford is taking over alias. I like wills car also. wish I knew what syds old car was. I wanna get that when i can drive

6. Vaughn_Lovah

Yea I know. I love SUV especially the older ones like Syd's. The newer ones are great too.

7. vaughnmyangel

The only prob with suvs is that they are gas guzzlers. GAs is sooooo damn expensive that I dont think it would be worth it.

8. Vaughn_Lovah

Yea but what beauties they are though. I love driving my dads big Toyota Tundra, not an SUV but driving big SUVs and trucks are fun......maybe its just me cuz I live in the south or something....:blink: ;)

-VL

9. nancee

nancee Rocket Ranger

oy i didnt really like htat suv cuz it was ugly..the color and model..adn that as not a focus...the focus ooks like a hatchback...that was the toyota hybrid the new one according to my sis...but im sure that as not a focus..iono waht it is but yeah

10. SiriCerasi

SiriCerasi Rocket Ranger

I dont like SUVs in general... so i dont really care ^_^

11. ISpy10

ISpy10 Rocket Ranger

i think the opposite, i was thinking how could a woman who gets paid alot of money have such a crappy vehicle?!?!?! At least the Ford Focus is new, but could be something better!

12. Aliasfix

Aliasfix Beloved Non-TwitFace

It was an older model Toyota Land Cruiser, probably an '87 or '88. (y) Awesome cars, I had one that was just like Syd's, loved it!

13. Vaughn_Lovah

Ah thanks Aliasfix, man land cruisers are so nice. Whats not to like about SUVs mmmm so great.
    grrr Im on a mission to prove that it was a Ford Focus.......im determined right now. ;) ^_^

-VL

14. Sarkie47

Sarkie47 Captain

I loved Syd's SUV too!! Whatever did happen to it? I've always been a black SUV kinda girl...Mine's a black Montero Sport LS.

15. nancee

nancee Rocket Ranger

she shpuld get a racer car like an integra!!!!the best car ever!

16. twinzz2003

twinzz2003 Rocket Ranger

It was a pretty cool car!!

17. nancee

nancee Rocket Ranger

it was too bulky i think...=/

18. the_alliance

the_alliance Rocket Ranger

actually, i thought that Syd drove a Jeep Cherokee or something like that, but it definitely wasn't an SUV. and i also thought that the car she was driving in Endgame was a Toyota Prius, not a Ford Focus, cuz Focus kinda look like hatchbacks, but then again, thats just me.

19. aliasjgfanaticmv

aliasjgfanaticmv Rocket Ranger

I liked her SUV, I don't particularly like the ford focus...But yeah, that was a ford focus, there are different models, and I'm certain that was one of 'em.

20. vaughnmyangel

how sad maybe would should sart a boycott on ford just to get all the ugly cars off the show lol. :)