Syd's SUV

yep the only thing ford is or was good for was the old Bronco.
I will find a picture of her car and a picture of a focus.

Thank You. Please dont. It will only cause you heartache. ;)
Anyway I want that Land Cruiser I love it, its just classic.

-VL

I personally love driving the big things maybe its cuz Im so little. hehehehe. I need something with some power :smiley: Dont know why but I love big trucks of all sorts but just not Ford....Ford is bad.....^_^
Chevy and Toyota baby mmmhmmm

-VL

the_alliance said:
Vaughn_Lovah said:
Whatever happend to Syd's awesome SUV? I dont know exactly what it was but I loved it. It was alot better than that ugly Ford Focus she has now. I know they have been plugging Ford alot in the show lately but come on! Not the SUV!!!
actually, i thought that Syd drove a Jeep Cherokee or something like that, but it definitely wasn't an SUV. and i also thought that the car she was driving in Endgame was a Toyota Prius, not a Ford Focus, cuz Focus kinda look like hatchbacks, but then again, thats just me.
Nope, it was a Toyota Land Cruiser - SUV for sure. ;)

Like this, only Syd's was brown:

tlk5.jpg

LOL Sorry, I love the the old Land Cruisers, I used to have one and I miss it! :P And a friend of mine who has (had) one was in a rollover accident in it a few weeks ago - she walked away with minor bumps and bruises. They are awesome vehicles!

Aliasfix said:
Nope, it was a Toyota Land Cruiser - SUV for sure. ;)

Like this, only Syd's was brown:

tlk5.jpg

LOL Sorry, I love the the old Land Cruisers, I used to have one and I miss it! :P And a friend of mine who has (had) one was in a rollover accident in it a few weeks ago - she walked away with minor bumps and bruises. They are awesome vehicles!
Oh man that is one sexy SUV. I would take that anyday over any ford vehicle. Also.....Jeep rocks too. ;)

The Ford is not Syd. Syd isnt little and ugly. ;)

-VL ^_^

iL0v3vAuGhN said:
she shpuld get a racer car like an integra!!!!the best car ever!
When my husband got his Integra it was so funny! They had just changed the body for it and we were driving down I15 (kinda fast) and this car came up and, I kid you not, paced us for several miles just to check us out.
:lol:

I know, that was off-topic. So hers was a Land Cruiser? I have a 4Runner. It's smaller, much more practical for in-city diving--I'd say that it'd be much more so for for LA. I like it very much; very dependable.

very cool!!!! that is great the guy was checking out ur car!!!! I love cars!! it is sooo funny before i thought about driving I swear i thought cars were all he same but now I love them i cant wait till i can drive!!!

Yep, that was when the Integra brought in a really new, cool look--and my husband got his when it just came out.
;)

That, thing (how can that call that a good vehicle? :blink:smiley: that Syd drives now is crappy. It just doesn't suit Syd. That SUV was better! If only Toyata was the sponsor............

Back