Syd's worst nemesis

Who is (or was !) Syd's worst female nemesis ?

• Anna Espinosa

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Allison Doren, the Francinator

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lauren Reed

• Kelly Peyton

• Anna but after a cranberry juice bath, with Syd's face

• Total voters

Jujupiter

Cadet
As I said, Lauren was definitely the best :
- More beautiful than Sydney
- More clever than Sydney
- More married to Vaughn than Sydney

While Syd is always defending her father, Lauren nearly killed her own.

Lauren had also some kind of "Irina power" : she married a man to betray him.

She also had good taste in weapons : rocket launcher.

Too bad she's dead.

I don't think Lauren was more beautiful or more clever than Sydney.... and even after their marriage, Lauren still had difficulty keeping Vaughn away from Syd.

Anna is a big rival cos she has been for such a long time but I think Francinator (allison) is probably the worst because she murdered Sydneys best friend and then assumed that role for months, resulting in her losing two years of her life. Not to mention the whole coming back to life thing.

I was so happy when Vaughn shot Lauren. Then he got to make out with Syd. ;) I'm so glad THAT'S over. I still have yet to watch season 4... :P No spoils pls.

I don't think that Lauren was more clever than Syd at all. Sydney was the only one who could see right threw her nice little act, and I defiantly don't think she was mroe beautiful, but that's not really the point of this poll is it ;) .

I picked Anna because she's like the orginal nemesis. Since season 1, and the two have always had there whole fued going, and that's what makes them such good enemies.

~Andea :angelic:

Sark with Lauren due to the fact more people the more merrier.... :sly:

And I voted Francinator, just because she lived with Sydney and knew probably the most about it, when it comes to nemesis.

I voted for SARK and Anna Espinosa. I say that classic it's still classic and those two were really worst of them for me ;).

Too bad she's dead.

Not only I think Sydney is more beautiful than Lauren but also think that Lauren is really ugly
Sydney is far more clever than her
She couldnt keep Vaughn away from Sydney eventhough she was married to the guy!
Everyone would kill a father like hers and defend a father like Jack!
Lauren can never be compared to Irina in any aspect
yes she has a good taste in weapons so what? :P

Ooohhh, Anna Espinosa all the way, I love her and Syd's kiss mark against eachother. It was also truly cool when Anna signed up to get cloned into Sydney, that's true hatred.

i said the Francinator coz she killed syd's best friend and pretended to be her

i said sark and lauren i loved the together beeing evil :smiley: :smiley:

Too bad she's dead.

Anna Espinosa was Sydney's worst female nemesis, while Sark with Lauren :angry: was Syd's worst male nemesis.

Lauren :devil: , on the other hand - there's nothing I find appealing about her.

* Sydney is more beautiful than her
* Sydney is smarter than her
* The Vaughn/Lauren marriage was a sham; Syd and Vaughn ended up together, got married and now have a family of their own (something Vaughn/Lauren never had)
* Sydney truly loved Vaughn; Lauren never really did, she just used him for her own purposes

And frankly, those who hated Lauren (and there were a lot of them) are glad she's dead becasue of all the trouble she caused for Sydney.

What are you people talking about? How in da world was Anna Syd's worst female nemesis? Anna wasn't around for lot of episodes and all in all during the 5 seasons we really didn't learn anything interesting about her.
-Worst female nemesis - Allison Doren, because she was pretending to be Francie

-Worst male nemesis - Sark and Lauren, because Sark alone didn't have that personal relationship with Syd, it was all business. Sark with Lauren was a different thing.

Lauren did not have any kind of Irina power. The writers tried to rewrite irina/jack's story with lauren/vaughn and it failed miserably. Lauren/Vaughn had no chemistry. The only time I liked lauren was when she turned bad. An as for looks, syd puts lauren to shame. An what are you talking about in lauren being more married and clever than syd? Syd and vaughn have a child, I would call that very married or together or whatever and Lauren is dead, so how clever is that?

Back