Sympathy and Condolences to Victor

From our SD-1.Net friend Espion Jack:

Our EspionJack found the obituary / death notice for Mrs. Hope (Wolf) Garber in the on-line newspaper London (Ontario Canada) Free Press:

EspionJack said:
:hi:  Hello Ladies!

I'm back from my vacation... just in time to send positive vibes to Victor for this evening.  I'll be looking forward to any information about this evening's event.  I'm not a fan of entertainment shows, but I'll pay attention Monday evening as I can for any sighting of Victor.  :smiley:

Good afternoon Ladies.

I wish that my return from my vacation would be on a happy note, but I have found the OBITUARY of Victor's Mother on the London Free Press web site:  Home | London Free Press Home Page | London Free Press

Here is the copy of the text.

GARBER, Hope Wolf
GARBER, Hope Wolf Peacefully, at her home in Los Angeles, September 7. Deeply loved by children Nathan (Margaret), Victor, Alisa (Scott Hughes), and grandchildren Leslie and Emily Garber. Predeceased by parents Louis and Fruma Wolf, and sisters Louise Gordon and Emma Swartz. Born in 1924 in London, Hope was a popular singer with several dance bands in the 1940's. She was a pioneer broadcaster, hosting a live, daily talk show on CFPL-TV. In Toronto and Los Angeles she performed on many television programs and commercials, and appeared in several movies. Memorial donations gratefully requested to the Alzheimer Society of London and Middlesex  VIEW Ad as seen in The London Free Press  Published: Sep 10, 2005

My thoughts and prayers to Victor, his family and loved ones. 
I have already placed this post on the other Victor Thread in the Groups section.
[post="2906199"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:cry:

Dear DeputyDirector, please pass on the condolences and sympathies of the Alias fans to Mr. Victor Garber and his family and friends. :console:

Knowing how close Jennifer Garner is with Victor, I know she will be there for him, to help him get through as he mourns his mother's passing.

My condolences go out to Victor as well. :jack1: :cry:

I'm praying for you too Victor
If only I could be there for you
T_T

Even if the whole world turns its back against you
You will always have me Victor...

Back