System requirements

Andy_dj

Cadet
This could also be a computer game question but I was wondering if there's a program in your comp that shows specifically if you have the system requirements needed to play certain games (you know, the stuff on the bottom of the box... :lol: ). Any help would be much appreciated!

I imagine you have Windows? If you have Windows try looking in System Information. Start->Programs->Accessories->System Tools

Or you could go to Control Panel and click System

Alright thanks!

I found most of the stuff I need but the one thing I can't find is a system requirement is a GeForce 2 series video card. Where can I find out if I have that or not?

Thanks for you help :smiley:!!

You're welcome. As far as looking for where the video card is, I'm not totally sure where you can go to find that out. You might wanna pull your pc's tower out and look around. Or you could go back to System Information and click on Tools->DirectX Diagnostic Tool and click on the Display tab. That might tell you.

Hope that helps.

Well I dont think my sister would like me taking apart her computer ( :lol: ) but the DirectX Diagnostic Tool did help! I can't thank you enough for all your help :D!!!

Back