Tab Placeage

Mike, XFA is using the XF 'navigation_tabs' even listener so there are only three options available: home, middle, or end. It is currently omitting the value so it is using the default middle position. Now where it occurs within the middle is up to the system to decide.

If you want to disable it so you can manually add a link to where you want, enable debug mode on your site & then go into Development (tab won't appear unless you're debug mode) => Code Event Listeners => XF Arcade navigation_tabs and uncheck it so the listener is not active.

FYI UPDATE: The next version of XFA will include an ACP to turn off the automatic navbar link.

Perfect, I disabled the listener and then made a hidden node as a link to just display the link in Bruce's Nodes As Tabs, allowing me to place it where I wanted it.

Is there a hard link for the arcade? I use a customized navigation and create an image for my nav menu items, so is there a hard url I can use to goto the main arcade page? Being that I have Xenporta I believe that is stopping it from automatically being added to the nav menu in the first place.

Back