Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Taken

Discussion in 'Television & Streaming' started by IluvVaughn13, Feb 27, 2003.

Tags:
  1. IluvVaughn13

IluvVaughn13 Vaughnster's Girl

i was wondering if anyone else say this it was about alien abuductions and was written by steven spielburg amazing special effects i loved. There was this little girl on the show and it was sooo cool when she ran through traffic and stopped all the cars. This show went on for two weeks. anyone else see this tell me what you thought

2. Irina Derevko

Irina Derevko Rocket Ranger

I saw Taken as well. I LOVED IT :D !!!!!!! All ten episodes of it!!!!! The little girl Ali was soo sweet and yet soo powerful :) . The ending was too sad for me though :( . She should have taken her parents Lisa and Charlie in that space ship with her. I am surprised that Taken did not get more recognition for the great show that it was.

3. SiriCerasi

SiriCerasi Rocket Ranger

arg didnt see it, wish i had. there were posters all over our school for it, it was very depresssing :(

4. turnipcouch134

turnipcouch134 Rocket Ranger

I never heard of it....

5. IluvVaughn13

i know she should have taken her parents with her it was sooo sad i hope they make another one

6. Sarah

Sarah Guest

Taken was AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved it, I wish they would play it again...

7. Sarah

Sarah Guest

That was sad, she should have never went!! I think they should make another one too.

8. IluvVaughn13

ya they left it as a cliffhanger

9. Sarah

Sarah Guest

Yep...

10. IluvVaughn13

I hope in the next one if they make another one they bring the girl back and she has more cool powers i just loved when she ran through traffic

11. Sarah

Sarah Guest

Yeah, that be cool...I think that Charlie and felgercarb I don't even rember her name! Should get together and have a family or some felgercarb like that lol, sorry I REALLY liked taken.

12. IluvVaughn13

so did I, im right there with u I just love those mini show and the newest one children og dune it was amazing

13. SiriCerasi

SiriCerasi Rocket Ranger

omg I wish I could watch them!!!

14. Wicca Willow

Wicca Willow Rocket Ranger

i watched taken! i loved it, though that episode with the people burning down the place they were in in the forest seemed irrelevent to the rest of the series. The little girl really freaked me out at first, but i thought she was a good voice of wisdom...ok more like she spoke random stuff but i like to think of it that way.

Siri, u can get the dvds! well u can in the uk anyway, i guess you must be able to in the us then!