~Taken~

A/N: I'd like to thank JuJu (Bubbles)for beta-ing this! :hug: and all of my readers!

Taken

“We have the president’s daughter as well as her driver and bodyguard. They’re safe…for now. We have a list of demands…”

Chapter 1

It was 3 A.M. when Sydney Bristow, the president of the United States’ daughter slipped out of a nightclub in the SoHo district of New York. She slid into the awaiting Mercedes-Benz. Her bodyguard shut the door after her and got into the passenger’s seat.

Sydney was on her cell phone, talking to her best friend, Francie Calfo.

“Oh it was the best!” Sydney said to Francie. She was headed to the airport where she would board a private jet to Washington D.C.

Sydney Bristow was virtually carefree. She had everything she could ever want and more. Anything she wanted was instantly brought to her. Her dad, Jack Bristow, had been elected as President 2 years before and planned on running for a second term.

“Miss Sydney, do you want to stop at Starbucks or anywhere else before we head to the airport?” Her driver, Paul asked her.

“Hold on a sec, Fran.” Sydney told her friend and covered the phone up. “No, let’s just go straight to the airport. I’m not that hungry.”

Paul nodded and continued driving straight ahead.

“Sorry about that Fran.”

“Oh it’s totally fine.” Francie replied.

Suddenly, there was a screech of tires and a honking of horns as a car cut them off.

“Syd, what’s going on?” Francie asked concerned.

“Nothing, some jacka** just totally cut us off. Anyway, that is one of the best clubs ever.” Sydney went on as if nothing had happened until her driver got out of the car to investigate.

No one suspected anything when the driver walked back to the car. No one knew that someone had a gun to his head as he opened the door.

A disguised voice said, “Step out of the car please. Everyone out now!”

Her bodyguard, Joe, looked around to see who was there. Joe had his gun out and saw a group of masked figures all of them holding AK-47s.

Sydney was still talking carelessly on her phone.

“Hang up the phone now!!” A masked figure shouted at her.

“Francie, I’m sorry, I’m going to have to call you back.”

“Ok, talk to you later then!”

Sydney hung up and shoved her small phone into her clutch purse.

“Everyone out now!” Another figure demanded and when Joe didn’t move, Sydney decided to stay put as well.

Eventually, they had managed to open the doors and they dragged both passengers out of the car roughly.

“What’s going on here?!” Sydney questioned confused. They held her still when she tried to fight back and they through her into the black van.

“Ow.” Sydney complained when she hit her arm hard against the cold metal interior.

The masked men then dragged Joe and Paul in unconscious and threw them in as well. They climbed in as a man pulled away. Another man handcuffed Sydney to a bar and injected her with a tranquilizer.

what? what i do? riley am i in trouble?
HOLEY SHAMOLEY!
omg a police siren just came
freaked me out

and sydney!
there will be more!
i pwomise!

aww poor sydney :console: c'mon you have a million people on your young love pm list!
heaps of people will come!
right, riley?

it's sort of like when mum cooks
like when she plans in advance of what she's gonna make and spends hours into one dish
it doesn't taste that good
but when she makes it in a hurry we're like 'omg what did you put in it?' and she's just like 'uh.... whatever was in the fridge? leftovers? i dunno'
well yeah she says that in hindi, it doesn't sound so vague!
and similiarly, if this came to you at 2:30 in the morning then people will come read this

ok hands up who says that is a really really bad comparison
*counts at least 1,000 hands*
*nods*
it figures..

*hides*

oh and sydney, update the link in your siggy for your fics!
add this and Illusion of Perfection

holy felgercarb!!!
wonder how vaughn fits in to all of this...
maybe he comes to rescue her ;)
cant wait for more

can i please get a pm?
thanks

Tanya :beret:

Awesome start, this sounds wicked!!

Is Vaughn gonna appear though??? coz that would be completely and utterly awesome *nudgenugdewinkwink*

Anyways, PM me when you update!! Thanks!!

This is so Chasing Liberty! ( By the way that's like one of my favourite movies!) It's so so cool your like Syd and Vaughning it. No idea who the baddies are though hope she's ok! Can I get a PM plz?