Taken

“Help me look, would you?!” Michael snapped as he got up from the bench. He walked quickly over to the wooden jungle gym where she had been playing, but found she wasn’t there. “Beth!! BETH!” he called out, frantically searching the rest of the playground, but his baby girl was nowhere in sight.
Where is she???
And who has taken her????

Keep me on the PM list please!

~lil~

eric is pathetic, seriously. babies are so much easier than toddlers/small children: they're immobile! o dar, michael's freaking out and syd's gonna wanna kill him. can't wait for tomorrow's update! :D
Aliaschick347
ps-please keep pming me!

Wos, Eric is not a good Dad at all! I thought he would have been a great Dad. Of course Michael is perfect, but who took their little girl? Such a terrible thing to happen to a family.
Thanks for the PM

Omg, Sydney is going to FREAK OUT!!! This is going to be very angsty, isn't it? Good, because I love it so far! I hope Beth is okay (n) I wonder who took her?

~Andrea :angelic:

Nooo bad Janet ... return Beth to her family now ... they dont have any other kids becideds Beth ??? aww and Michael was worrying about not being able to protect her now that shes growns up some ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

Okay, only 10 chapters. I can survive this.

Please let them get Beth back quickly.

Eric not being able to take care of his daughter. lol

If Michael were in the CIA, then I could see why Beth was kidnapped. Revenge or something.

But Michael and Sydney just have a normal life. Which means the kidnapper is probably a child molester who saw a perfect chance to 'snach and run'. Thanks for the PM.

Chris

Back