Taken

Nadia didn't necessarily take their minds off of Beth. She brought up things that everyone else wanted to forget. But the impression I get of Nadia is that the only person she really cares about is herself.

I'm assuming the PM's are screwing up again.

Chris

Awwwww.....so great. So sad, but so great. Great update! Ok, so I'm gonna be gone for the week, but I know you will be finishing a story really soon, which means another one is coming!!!! YEA!!!! So make sure you send me a PM of that, so I know what it is called and I can get caught up on Friday nite and Saturday. Hope everyone has a great week!
Lindsay :angelic:

Awww.

Lol, That'd be me, I'm always smooth like that. If I do something... I always stay there a couple of seconds longer acting like I meant to do that. Lol. Really... I do.

Haha. Any road, they're all sitting have a good (?!) time while Beth is probably... mmhmm wanting her parents... lol.

-*cough* :beret: 🤠 :Pirate2:

That was great ... love that Nadia tried to cheer them up a bit ... love that Michael was triped by a kid at the wedding ... more soon please

:cry:

“Besides, sleeping with only one guy isn’t so bad,” Sydney smiled hopefully at her.

“Easy for you to say,” Nadia muttered as she folded her arms over her chest. “Your husband is hot!! Mine looks like… the Pillsbury dough boy!”
Hahahahaha :love: loved it

Aly..x

omg, i was just in a wedding, and i can totally see that happening! i probably would've died laughing if that had happened... great update(s)
Aliaschick347

Back