Taking over my life

I watched a few episode's of Alias last night before I went to bed. At 3.30am I just woke up and I couldn't stop thinking about Alias :thinking: Seriously it's taking over my life, not that I mind ;).... it's just it's getting a bit serious now that I'm waking up at night just to think about it?! :woot: :eek: :rolleyes: :confused:

Please say someone else has these symtoms? :blink: :lol:

I know I dot hat all the time. I have the same ones. I kind of don't mind because Alias is so awesome but sometimes I do cause I feel like it is taking over my life and I feel like I have no life and that makes me feel crappy but then to make myself feel better I'll think about Alias! So yea I do it too but sometimes I wish I didn't. Sometimes.

I have that too, but I also got that from er when I used to watch it all the time. I think its from just watching it so often. Well thats what I keep telling myself. oh im out. see ya

scope said:
I have that too, but I also got that from er when I used to watch it all the time.  I think its from just watching it so often.  Well thats what I keep telling myself.  oh im out. see ya
[post="1011562"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah maybe, but I couldn't give up watching Alias, I'll just have to live with waking up in the middle of the night... every night.... :blink:

:lol:

I knew it took over my life when I joined this board.... because I've never ever done that before.... and when you know when the dvd's are coming out and you count down the days -- you know it's taken over.... and when Alias is on and you disconnect the phone, put the kids to bed early, and tell your husband not to interrupt you -- you know it's taken over.... :lol:

´This might get srious u know. On the Alias DVD box set there should be a sign of warning like this. WARNING: be aware, Alias may and will take over your life. Alias creates addiction. :D

um yeah Alias has taken over my life too
i think alias, dream alias, watch alias, breath alias
its all about Alias
im so addicted...
but im nto sure if its for better or wose :P

Yea I mean ok I don't know if it has taken over my life will you gusy tell me? Here is where I stand and by the info I give you will you give me your opinion on whether it has taken over my life or not?

-I don't take any calls during Alias and make my mom stay out of my room untill it is over
-I have all three seasons on DVD
-When Season 3 was running I would tape them on VHS so I didn't even need to buy teh dvds cause I have copies of all of them already and I watched them all the time
-I have seen every single episode in seasons 1 & 2, 8 times each and Season 3, 6 times each
-I come on this board every day and visit at 3 other Alias websites daily
-When JG/MV broke up I got really depressed
-When ever Syd would cry on Alias or something bad would happen to her I will cry
-I have Alias dreams all the time!
-I made colloges of pictures (really freaking nice ones) that are laminated and on all my binders!

Ok thanks for reading guys there is more but I didn't wanna bore you more than I already have. Thanks for your opinions cause I just don't know!

OK it's a good job this board exists, otherwise I'd be really concerned there was something wrong with me being so obsessed with Alias :blink: :lol:

Alias isn't the only show I really like, and I have other 'obsessions', so I don't really have that problem. I think maybe I did for the first couple of weeks I watched the show, but I got over it pretty quickly!

It depends which of my favorite TV shows is aired at the moment. But Alias always made me crazy.....especially when the episodes ended so exciting!!!! :woot:

Alias is the one thing in my life that I obsess over the most. Everyone has to have a little obsession...right?

I got the same "problem"!
For example, I really like (I mean I REALLY REALLY love) that airplane stunt in "Phase One" I watch it over and over again, at least on per day!
I´m so addicted! :blush:
The worst part of my obsession, besides the lack of sleep, the costs and a lot of
lunatic behaviour on my part, is that I have no one (in person) to share it with! (n)
Whenever I start to talk about Alias, I get strange glances paired with shaking of
heads!
I was so alone! But now I have AA! :woot:

Muse

#1redwigfan said:
Alias has definatly taken over my life, but then agian who that is reading hasn't it?
[post="1013007"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Not urgently!
1.I remember one user who stated he/she never had seen Alias! Odd, or not! :confused:
2. Maybe there are normal people outside, who actually have a real life besides Alias or/and AA! (I know ... :confused: unbelievable :confused: ) :P
3. Maybe some people visit these thread to mock or pity us "losers"/"nerds"!

Muse

It's sooo taking over my life...I'd probably be sick if I found out how many hours I've spent on here on AllA! :blink: ..... also I use the ":blink:" smilie to describe my actions so often that it scares me!

3. Maybe some people visit these thread to mock or pity us "losers"/"nerds"!
Gosh, that seriously must be so<o>o much fun!

Jai

Back