Taking over my life

Ya, it bugs the heck out of me when people on the boards (the ABC boards esp.) sign up for the boards just to criticize the "losers." Those people are the losers, IMO

Yeah, Alias has definitely taken over my life. I barely remember the time before Alias! (Missing years!!! lol, see there we go, an example of how it has taken over!)

There are a lot of TV shows i have liked. but that's just it. i "like" them. When it comes to Alias i am addicted. i just can't stop watching. Even the old episodes i have on tapes. Well it's 5th today and i will recieve my Alias S1-S3 DVD-s from amazon by 15th. :D Alias is like a drug. With 1 exception. It's harmles. ^_^

waking up in the night isn't as bad as having two diff reoccuring nightmares where I'm reading the tv guide and it says alias marathon tonight and i get all excited but then i wake up in the morning. Or the one where im reading the tv guide and it says alias marathon tonight but its on a channel I don't have and i start hyperventalating!

try watching one season non stop..... lots of fun but the fam does get a bit anoyed if u do this ... recomend using the computer or another Tv and player in the house .....

so ya im defonatly obbsed and its tacken over my life which is fine by me :D

Back