Tamora Pierce books

I was curious if any body had read the Tamora Pierce series. I have and love them. The latest was Tricksters Choice which was great as well.

OMG!?!!?! I AM SO JEALOUS OF YOU!!! I'm in England and I can't get my hands on Tricksters Choice yet...sooo annoying!! It comes out in like March or sometime....
hmmm...i would ask for snippets but it would ruin it!!! Hehe..
I've read all her other Tortall books, her first Circle series, but not the second yet..need to read them..a note to self..

I love love love Tamora Pierce! I like the Alannas the most, she is so awesome :cool: The only ones of hers I havn't read are Tricksters Choice and Lady Knight. Have them both just havn't gotten around to it :blush: I really should :lol:

:eek: You haven't read Lady Knight yet!?!?!? It's amazing!! And you don't understand, Trickster's Choice doesn't come out here until SEPTEMBER...(just checked).....so jeaaalllousss...soooo jealous..hmmph
I love the Alanna ones but Kel is starting to grow on me a tiny bit...What does anyone think of the Circle books...

I thought the circle ones were really cool but definatly not as good as Alanna ^_^ Rosethorn is so funny :lol: in a cruel kind of way :laughbounce:

I know I know don't kill me :hide: :P I'm getting there...

aaah that sucks about Trickster's Choice! Just order it off US amazon ;)

heehee...I'm gonna wait coz the cover won't match. I don't love the american cover, and plus I would have to pay shipping fees..hmmm...

hmm...I really wanna read the other circle quartet...I'm soo behind!!! Did you notice the Rosethorn/Lark (i think that was her name) thing..?

The whole ordering over the net makes me feel soo poorr!!! I don't even get pocket money!!! I have to live with only birthday money..!!
Just read the Alanna series again...JHon is such a prick during the third book.
And who do you like better: George, Jon, Neal, Owen, Numair or other?
:blush: I like George the best...i don't think i need to explain myself..

:laughbounce: I'm with ya there. Jon is a bastard, Numair is almost as bad... arrogant too. Neal and Owen... don't really remember them well :lol: But Neal is completely... unaware and Owen just... :o_O: :lol:

OO, i love these books. I've read the Alanna series, the Wild magic series, the Lady Knight series and 3 of the four Circle of Magic books. My friend just got trickster's choice and I will probably read that soon. The tamora pierce books are so good.

Frogboy_Lives said:
I'm hoping that she does a follow-up to trickster choice, because I just love Nawat, he's so sweet.
YEah ther is another book after Trickster's Choice, i think its called Trickster's Queen...
Tamora Pierce is also working on a Provost's Dog series...dunno what its about but its done something like 200 years before the Alanna books. First one is called Terrier. Check out her website... www.tamora-pierce.com

SiriCerasi said:
:laughbounce: I'm with ya there. Jon is a bastard, Numair is almost as bad... arrogant too. Neal and Owen... don't really remember them well :lol: But Neal is completely... unaware and Owen just... :o_O: :lol:
Jon agreed, but Numair?! How could you say that?! He can be sooo sweeeetttt , and how the heck can he be arrogant! Neal's cute too...him and Kel would've gone together.. Yep and Owen is crazy. hmmmmm still not read Tricksters choice though.. (n)

Back