fire*n*ice
chicketepee
hannahb
tubby
berry_kyoote_spy88
dandan
mnkdance963

Chapter Ten
“Thanks Vaughn, I gladly accept.” And with that Sydney Bristow kissed Michael Vaughn on the lips in front of her coaches, other athletes, and fellow trainers. Sydney didn’t care. She loved him with all her heart.

“Alright, I’ll call you tomorrow afternoon. Oh wait…I don’t have your number. She went to the center counter, ripped a page out of the daily log and scribbled her name and number.

Sydney went back to cutting off the athlete’s tape job and apologized.

Coach K came over to Sydney, “You should have finished attending to the athlete, before you got busy with Mr. Michael Vaughn. Congratulations.”

---------------------------
Parking Lot at San Fernando High School

It was still warm outside. The parking lot was empty except for about ten cars. Five giggling girls came out of San Fernando High School. Their names were Brittany, Vicky, Steph, Erin, and Sydney. They were laughing about Syd’s reaction to Vaughn asking her to homecoming. The girls stopped dead in their tracks. They saw that Sydney XC90 had been decorated with Mrs. Michael Vaughn. “Hahahahahaha…okay which one of you did this,” Sydney said giggling herself.

Francie fessed up, “Alright, I did it while you were in the training room and I got the girls to sneak out while Coach K was talking to you. I had it all planned out. I knew Vaughn was going to ask you.”

Me too’s could be heard from the other four girls.

They got in the car and headed towards the ice cream parlor close to their houses and stopped for ice cream. A ritual they full-filled every year. It was great to get together everytime after a game and collaborate and laugh at the stupid things they did during the game or the gossip they missed during the week.

Finally at midnight Sydney arrived at home and parked her car in the garage. No BMW on the right meant that her father wasn’t home. Sydney wasn’t tired at all. She was way to excited. So she opened up Internet Explorer and started searching for the perfect homecoming dress. After an hour of searching and bookmarking the ones she liked, Sydney decided it was time to sleep. Besides, Fran might want to go shopping tomorrow at the crack of dawn or eleven. Who knows. Francie is spontaneous.

Sydney woke at 10:30 A.M. to a phone call. It was from Francie. “Hello?” Sydney answered the phone groggily.

“Honey, turn on the news right now, they’re going to be updating some car crash in the valley. I thought you might like to know in case it was your father. They said it was a BMW.”

“Thanks Fran.” The first thought that came to Sydney’s mind was ‘Omigosh’ the second thought was ‘Oh no’. She picked up the remote from her bed side table and click power and then turned it to the news. Just in time.

“There is news from the San Fernando Valley that we are updating. There was a car crash on 95th street near the local high school around 11 o’clock last evening. Apparently there were two young teenagers in the car. The names have been just released, Michael Vaughn and Eric Weiss, who both attend San Fernando High and were star athletes on the Varsity football team. They are both are in serious condition. The cause of the accident was not drinking. They believe that the brakes failed in teen’s BMW and then hit the tree head on. Luckily, both had their seat belts on. We will update you with the latest news as it comes.”

Sydney almost passed out. She was in shock. Sydney called Francie, threw on a pair of jeans and a brown fitted tee, grabbed her keys and went to pick up Francie. They were on their way to the hospital to wait with his family until he was in stable condition. She knew that would be the right thing to do and she needed Francie for support. Sydney was on the verge of balling her eyes out. She loved Vaughn so much and she hoped he and Weiss could pull through.

After waiting for three hours, a doctor came out. “We have news on Michael Vaughn and Eric Weiss’s conditions. They are…”

Evil cliffy....

Great update!
But I hope Vaughn and Eric will be okay. You wouldn't hurt them right? Thanks for the PM and update soon again.

Please update really soon. I beleive that they will be okay. I hope that you don't kill them

texasalias
See below about updates. Maybe....maybe not...hehehe *evil laugh*

wow great update!
Thanks!

Great update!
But I hope Vaughn and Eric will be okay. You wouldn't hurt them right? Thanks for the PM and update soon again.
Thank you. They might be ok. I could hurt them...but then I shouldn't...hmmmm. No problem. See below about updates.

OMG!! AHH!! i love this!! i hope mike & eric are okay!!! OMG!! post more soon!! :smiley: :P!!
Wow! That's quite an expression. :smiley: They just might be okay. See below about the updates.

hey dont leave us hanging!!!!!
Sorry, but I might have to. :(

Updates: As I've told everyone about a week ago that I am having a foreign exchange student and I might not be updating as frequently as I'd like. She's coming tomorrow and it's around 8 my time and I've still got so much to do. So the update will be a double or triple update on the 24th-27th. If I get a chance to post a chappie here I will, so you're not hangin' too long. Don't hate me.

-Erin :smiley:

this was so sad and awesome in one
i loved the beginning
but am worried about that ending
Yeah...about that ending. You might hate me and you might love me. I have an idea of what is going to happen next, haven't written it yet, because there has been so much excitement since Veronika (my foreign exchange student) has arrived. I'll try to update when she is e-mailing some time. :smiley:

okay theat ending was totally evil :devil:
and plus you made me cry :cry:
thanks for the pm
I know! But the ending of this chapter might make you cry even more!!! :Ph34r:

A/N: I know this chappie is a short one, but I'll post the next one tomorrow so you're not hanging too long. :lol:

Chapter Eleven
After waiting for three hours, a doctor came out. “We have news on Michael Vaughn and Eric Weiss’s conditions. Their health is declining. We are unsure of whether they will make it through or not. If they do, they will need a lot of support and therapy. We’re hoping for the best. We’ll monitor their conditions around the clock and give you updates as frequently as we can. You’ll be able to visit them four at a time in fifteen minutes.”

Mrs. Vaughn burst out into tears and so did Mr. and Mrs. Weiss. Mr. Weiss was trying to comfort both his wife and Mrs. Vaughn. Sydney also burst out into tears and Francie was rubbing her back trying to get her to calm down. The waiting room seemed to be full of everyone that knew Eric and Vaughn crying and praying for the best. Even their football coaches, teachers, the athletic trainers, classmates, and old friends showed up.

-Sydney’s POV-
Right after the doctor had announced their declining health I just broke down. Fran is trying to calm me down her best. I just can’t believe it! Now Michael might die and I’ll never get to dance with him or truly meet his family. I just can’t help but think, why Vaughn and Eric? Coach Johnson, who was really like a father to me came over to me and gave me a hug. He told me that it was alright and that he too is hoping for the best.

That really meant a lot to me having my father like figure come tell me that he cares about me and my friends. That’s what my dad should be like.

Fifteen minutes were up. It was chosen that I would accompany Mrs. Vaughn along with Mr. and Mrs. Weiss. Mrs. Vaughn said that because she didn’t have a husband or boyfriend that she would like to invite Michael’s new girlfriend. Then, since both were only children, the two football coaches and athletic trainers, then teachers, and then friends were allowed to go see the two young men. I was delighted and thanked her. We took an elevator up two floors and then walked down a hallway. I saw Vaughn and Eric lying in the hospital beds side by side hooked up to all these machines. It made me cry more thinking about it. I lent over and kissed Vaughn on the cheek and wished him well. Then, I walked over to Weiss, kissed him on the cheek and wished him well too. I could sit here for hours staring at him.
-End of POV-

All of the sudden Michael Vaughn’s heart monitor started beeping and there was nothing but a line. Mrs. Vaughn and Sydney started sobbing, they knew that Michael’s time must have came. The doctors and nurses rushed in and started with a defibrillator to try to start his heart again. Everyone was shooed out of the room and was told to wait. They couldn’t see because the blinds were closed. After a short period of time, they came out.

“Mrs. Vaughn…” the nurse started,

Don't hate me

Back