Politics Tattoos

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you feel about them? Would you get one? Do you think they should change the age of 18 to 16 to get one without your parents? Does anyone have one and what is it?? If you could get one what would it be? :rolleyes:

Yea the age is right....I'd get one on my lower back...something like a....hmmm......i duno....aa farie.....I dont really want one.....I mean....hmm....I like ..Joel...fromgc...and clay aiken...american idol...clay dosen't liket hat stuff...joel loves it....hmmmm..... ^_^ :confused:

I like tattoos... as long as you don't go overboard with them. Tho, some people look decent with several, so it depends.

I'd like to have one myself. A black dragon surrounded by blue flames facing forward... in each claw it holds the kanji for "evil" and for "demon" :hehe:

I really don't believe that you should have to be 18 to get one... the legal age laws annoy me in general.

The age is right and some tattoos look ok. I judge them on a tat by tat basis. It's like art in that way. You can't just paint a broad brush and say "no, they're all ugly". It depends.

I have two, and I have to say...it's totally an experience. But, no matter how cool it seems at the time, or how much you want to make a statement...make absolutely SURE that it is something that you won't mind carrying on your body for the rest of your life!
If I could go back and do it again...well, I wouldn't. I would love to get one of mine removed and that's really expensive and painful. So, if you get one, make sure you love it and that it really means something to you.

i agree with you depends on each tat . I have one, i got when i was 18 lower back, and now i'm 26 so i'm thinking about addng to it. but diffinatley better than pierce places.

years later you can change & update the tats, but peirces can leave scars - or huge holes-.

The age thing, does't matter, cool if it was laowerd to 16. if i had $ would probably have a sleeve of tats, anyone who does ink on the side- have originals?

I have one....i've had it for 3 years...i think :lol: it's on my lower back...i can't really describe it ...a friend drew it for me. :smiley:

so i guess my opinion is favorable :lol:

I dunno.
I've always been taught that they are wrong cuz way back when they were a sign on slavery but.............i would probbaly get one. If i got any one it would probably be a godsmack one. those are SOOO kewl.

~Dark One~

Sarahmañana said:
Tattoo's are illegal in oklahoma...you have to go to another state to get one...  :blink:
really, I didn't know that!

Anyways, my thing about tattoos is that I have a hard time deciding what I want to do tonight, how would I ever decide on what design I want on me forever? :blink: So it's not for me at all.
I do think the age should stay at 18. If you want a tattoo at 16 but still have to think about it until you are 18, I think that's better.

I'm all for tattoos, provided they are something you have put serious thought into getting on and it's not just a drunken spur of the moment thing or gotten to be "cool".

my friend drew the rambaldi symble on my back :D
then i drew it between my thumb and forefinger. :lol:

i think they should lower the age to 16, and i would get a real one on my shoulder (a flower or star)

Yeah they are cool many people i know have one, i work beside a tattoo parlor and everyone always comes in to my store with tattoos. I woulbn't get one personally casue i know I will regret it later, my mind changes all the time.

i think its cool to have like a small one ....i want a small one but not sure wut i want it to be.....but when its like all over ur body its stupid and i think its really unattractive -_-

I want one...something small a simple. Probably words...or a phrase in latin or chinese calligraghy. My lower back or a long a rib bone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back