Politics Tattoos

Status
Not open for further replies.
SydneyFan said:
What are you saving pm's for? your grandchildren. I'm sketchy, then why wouldn't you leave me alone. Pming me and sending me a 100 of your ***** pictures. Believe me 1 is enough.
I just never deleted my pm's, that's all. I pm'd you because of that same-sex marriages topic, and you know that! And sure when we chatted, we asked to exchange pics (YOU were the first to ask btw), so I sent quite a few, so what? If "one was enough" you shouldn't have accepted the others. It's quite easy really. You click "decline" instead of "accept", just for future reference :rolleyes:

And who wouldn't leave who alone? I might've been the one to first pm you, but the next day I had pm's waiting from you asking when we could chat again. And after I broke contact with you I had another pm waiting from you basically asking why I wouldn't talk to you anymore. Please don't flatter yourself.

I hate to get in the middle of all this, but isn't this topic thread supposed to be about tattoos?
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. A lot of religious people would say that you are God's temple, and by piercings or body art you are destroying that. There are people who just disagree, others who go way overboard, and some who approve.
I, personally, have a tattoo, on my derriere. It's not a skull, it's nothing outrageous or inappropriate (now I'm not saying that skulls or anything else are inappropriate, again, it's up to interpretation - they're just not my taste). I love my tattoo, and yeah, at first I went through that whole "Oh my God, what did I just do, I have to live with this thing forever" and "am I a bad person for doing this?" for the first few days, but I would probably do it again if I had it to do all over.
Actually, I've always been pretty insecure about my body. About myself, but we won't go there. I know it sounds cliche and stupid, but after I got my tattoo, I kinda started to feel better about my body. I didn't need it for that, I didn't get it for that. It just happened to be a bonus.
Not all of my family members approve - after I got it, my family and I went to dinner with my Grandpa, Aunt, Uncle, and Cousins. I had this bandage on my back, and had to hug everyone without wincing. Thankfully, it was my lower back and they didn't get anywhere near it. I even had to go get a new shirt from Mervin's because the ink had stained the tank I was wearing earlier that day. I had two boyfriends with tattoos. Well, one got his tattoo when we were together, the other before we met. I have nothing against tattoos, obviously. I just think that it's up to everyone to make up their own mind... just don't judge us for having them. ;)

i want a tattoo................. but i wouldn't decide it in 2 minutes. I've decided what i want for now............................lol...............but i'm 13.

My mum says it's wrong.

Mountaineer_1281 said:
I hate to get in the middle of all this, but isn't this topic thread supposed to be about tattoos?
DITTO......

Anyway.... I have a tattoo myself. It's beautiful and something that my husband designed for me and I decided to put it on my body. That's what I like about it. I didn't go into a tattoo parlor and "pick something off the wall". That's what I don't like about tattoo's -- picking one off the wall. All I have to say is, be original.

I don't regret my tattoo at all. But I will say this.... when your 4-year old asks you about it, have something prepared. :lol:

I decided I wanted a tattoo when I was 18, but put it off until I was definite about what I wanted. I had originally wanted one around my ankle - a permanent anklet. But I put it off for three years, thinking about whether or not I really wanted one. I knew, of course, that a tattoo around my ankle - cool as it may be -wouldn't work in the long run; what if you need to hide it?
I agree freakforalias - be creative. I didn't pick something off the wall either. I have been in love with the play Romeo and Juliet since the third grade. I am a romantic, and decided on the symbol from the 1996 remake of the play. Unique and beautiful.

In case some of ya aren't sure what it is...
f9bb92c3.jpg.thumb.jpg

It's just not that long... ^_^ That was just the best pic I could find of it w/out taking a pic of my back.

If I were a guy getting out of prison right now with a bunch of tatoos and I got out and saw all of these young punks running around like wanna be tough guys with their little tattoos I'm afraid I (HE) would have to slap the mess out of somebody. :eek: :lol:

I'd like to get a tattoo but I want to have something special, something unique but I haven't found anything nice yet.. And because it would be there forever, you need to think very carefully what you want..
It's so stupid to get a tattoo just to be cool.. You should think very carefully do you really want it.. But there's nothing wrong with tattoos..

SydneyFan said:
and there you are as if you know anything about what I've done throughout my life, passing judgement on me because of where I'm at.
And you are passing judgement on me because I have a 3 inch by 2 inch section of skin (that is hidden) that has ink in it.

Do me a favor, go to www.dictionary.com and look up HYPOCRITE.

Let me give you a FREE therapy session right now.

1. Stop thinking you're better than everyone.
2. Stop thinking YOU have a right to judge anyone.

[Slight flame removed]

Because you aren't and you don't. As long as you continue to be an arrogant prick who thinks he's better than anyone, you will not be able to get over your illness. Just some food for thought.
I don't know where that came from I don't know that I ever passed judgement on you. You do seem a little squirrley though . I may have said that tattoos send out a certain message because that's the truth wether you like it or not. And how I defend myself is really none of your business. and now among other things I see your also a Psycological professional worried about my well being. I also notice you are using alot of my words as your own. You should really try to come up with your own material. I'm not that good!!!! :cool:

You passed judgment when you made that ridiculous statement about tatoos and the people who have them earlier in this thread!

I'm using your words? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: No, I'm using the words of the ENGLISH language. Don't flatter yourself buddy. As far as me being squirrelly. I'm not the 36 year old living with mommy and daddy.

Seriously though, take my advice. What I just told you is what your therapist would charge you hundreds of dollars for. And to clear up any misconception you have about me caring for your well being, I don't. I see you as another incompetant person who is dependant on society to take care of you because you refuse to do so for yourself.

You may be 36 but you have the wit and thought process of a child. Go suck on a pacifier or something, because society is tired of hearing you whine and cry.

obsessetion said:
DUDES!!! talk about tattoos and don't flame each other!!
Thank you Tammi! :smiley:

Pa-lease stop fighting you guys :thinking:

Back to tattoos.......I was watching the Guiness Book of World Records show and saw the most tattooed women in the WORLD! She had some sort of a skin disease so she decided to cover it up with tattoos.......every inch of her body and face was covered.......and I complain when I have to get a vaccination with a needle!.....ouchy!

Now THAT'S painful :eek: :lol:

~~Spongy!

Obsessed with Jen said:
SydneyFan said:
and there you are as if you know anything about what I've done throughout my life, passing judgement on me because of where I'm at.
And you are passing judgement on me because I have a 3 inch by 2 inch section of skin (that is hidden) that has ink in it.

Because you aren't and you don't. As long as you continue to be an arrogant prick who thinks he's better than anyone, you will not be able to get over your illness. Just some food for thought.
very harsh.

You may be 36 but you have the wit and thought process of a child. Go suck on a pacifier or something, because society is tired of hearing you whine and cry.
Thanks for the advice and all of the compassion. I appreciate it. Spoken like a true adult whose made wise choices in her life. You sound like someone with a lot of tattoos. Anyway thanks again. I'm gonna go tell my mommy and daddy right now and see if they can give me some milk and cookies. Because I'm a weak person living off of society and you're another genius that's never faced any adversity. keep on smilin baby and keep them t*** hangin out. You don't know a thing about me. :lol:

vaughnsmyguy said:
Obsessed with Jen said:
SydneyFan said:

very harsh.
Or, rather very well said (y). She's not being anymore harsh than he is. Or anymore than myself or Bobbie for that matter. I find it amusing how overwhelmingly disgusted and offended some people are getting over a bit of ink on another person's flesh. It's not YOUR skin, so get over it :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back