TCU Infinity

DUDE!!!!!!! Charlie!!!! Do you lock threads here!??!?! It really could be the TCU that never dies!!!!!!!

Swank said:
DUDE!!!!!!! Charlie!!!! Do you lock threads here!??!?! It really could be the TCU that never dies!!!!!!!
No, unless the thread gets out of hand or causes problems because of its legenth.

Woohoo! Charlie I am so glad you finally got that word! :lol:

I can't believe you are leaving for EGYPT tomorrow! I have always wanted to go there, you must tell us all about it when you get back!

And take lots of pics! :cool:

Oh wait! Chonga!! Can I press pause! I feel so bad! The minute I ask my mom wants me to go help her vacume so that we can bring in the christmas tree so that we can vacume again..... How about I come back maybe half and hour?

Yeah, some of my friends went there and took some awesome pictures of the pyramids and stuff...

BTW, how do you guys like this avatar? Ideally, I'd have my chimera avatar, but I can't access it on SD-1...

Chimera said:
Yeah, some of my friends went there and took some awesome pictures of the pyramids and stuff...

BTW, how do you guys like this avatar? Ideally, I'd have my chimera avatar, but I can't access it on SD-1...
Are you sure they went there, or did they just pull a Marshall and paste themselves into a pic of the pyramids?

LOL jk ;) :rolleyes:

Swank said:
Oh wait! Chonga!! Can I press pause! I feel so bad! The minute I ask my mom wants me to go help her vacume so that we can bring in the christmas tree so that we can vacume again..... How about I come back maybe half and hour?
Sounds good Swank!... and spread the word to other TCUs. Hopefully they can all have their "Aliasfix" here tonight! :D

Aliasfix said:
Chimera said:

BTW, how do you guys like this avatar?  Ideally, I'd have my chimera avatar, but I can't access it on SD-1...
Are you sure they went there, or did they just pull a Marshall and paste themselves into a pic of the pyramids?

LOL jk ;) :rolleyes:
LOL Amy!!! :lol:

I wouldn't put it past them, but I think they were authentic (interaction and stuff). Man, speaking of Marshall, that last episode with him was hilarious!! :D

Charlie said:
Aliasfix said:
Hey Charlie, on each page, my browser says "Done, but with errors on page."  How come?  Any ideas?   :confused:
Where does it say this? at the top?
It says it at the bottom left part of my Internet Explorer too--it doesn't seem to be part of your site, but a comment about your site, from IE...

Charlie said:
Can't wait for the next ep... wait. I'll be en Egypt. Oh well :( I'll read the transcript :smiley:
How long are you going to be there for? Can't you tape them? The ones in January are supposed to be awesome, and I can't wait for the post-Superbowl episode!!! (y)

Midnight24 said:
I'm here! :woot:
WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! My fiancee is here!!

smil02.gif

Back