conflicttback.jpg

conflict-preview.jpg

Why are your shirts so fawking amazing.

I'm jelous. Not really

But great job dog!

J NaStY x said:
Sweet.
I hope you sell some shirts and gain a profit! :smiley:

These ones are most likely going to be sold, since that team made it to the winners bracket in orlando and plan on doing better in dallas. All i need to do is give him a price but im not sure how much to price them at.

PolyWagCaM said:
Very nice design. Keep it up man. What about like 10-15 for price?

well right now the only thing im really selling is the design, not the complete shirts. So i think if i keep doing this i would be selling designs from 50-100 $$ cash money since the are custom requests, and prices will change depending on how complicated each design is.

We are still trying to find a website that will screen print a minimum of 4 shirts, basically every good site the minimum is 6. But if i decide to like start selling generic t shirts to anyone, then i know of some good sites. id just have to invest alot of money on myself and i dont know if i trust in myself enough to spend that much money , lol.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind rocking that myself. Great job bro, are these teams paying you for this? Or is this just for practice?
Also, if you need any hosting/domain help you hit me up on AIM: Th3nine13 we can talk.

Back