Teasing Sydney

I really like it but i think it is a little too, loose for two CIA agents to be acting. even at cyds house, i mean, they're way of life would be two pounded in for them to act. but i still like it alot!!

Awesome! I love how your showing us all the great S/V moments that could have continued!! :D i wish they would've showed us a lil bit more in S4!!! you have great ideas and i hope you continue to write this! can i get a PM when you update? post soon :P

lee :happydance:

The cab stopped at the restaurant and Vaughn helped Sydney out of the car. Sydney checked her coat and bag with the host and they were led to a cozy corner of the restaurant.

"It's beautiful Vaughn."

"Yeah, you don't know how long I've wanted to take you here."

She started looking over the menu.

"Everything looks good." she commented.

"You won't be disappointed." he replied.

The waiter came and took their order.

"I'm going to wash up." Vaughn said as he kissed her on the cheek.

He started to walk to the bathroom, but then changed direction and went to the coat check.

"Excuse me, Sir."

"Yes?"

"Would it be possible for me to look in that bag over there. I would be more than willing to compensate you for the inconvenience." Vaughn said as he slid some money across to him.

"She already gave me twenty to not let you look." he said gesturing to Sydney.

Vaughn turned to see Sydney shaking her head at him in mock disgust.

He trudged back to the table.

"You are so weak, you know that." she said.

"Okay, okay, you caught me."

"And you're really not that good at sneaking around. How'd you get to be a spy anyway?"

"I believe I recall someone requesting me or else she'd walk."

"Yeah, yeah. It was just your boyish good looks."

"Really?" he said sarcastically.

"And the fact that I've never felt as safe with anyone as I do you."

"Well, you sure make it hard on a guy trying to protect you. If you were like regular girls, all I'd have to worry about is you breaking a nail, not being captured by a Chinese torturer."

"That was one time." she said smiling slightly.

They finished their meal while talking about trivial things. They rarely got to do that and it was savored. Vaughn paid and they got their coats.

"You were right. I was not disappointed, but I think I gained ten pounds." Sydney said as they walked out into the night.

"I think I have a way to help you burn off a few of those calories." he whispered into her ear.

Her eyes lit up mischieviously.

"Like walking to the hotel instead of taking a cab?" she asked innocently.

He groaned.

"Not exactly."

"Cmon. It's a perfect night." she said as she hugged his arm.

He gave in and told the cab driver to take their bags to the hotel. He took Sydney's hand and they walked along the Seine River. They paused to watch a boat go by. She leaned against the railing and he stood behind her wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Perfect." he mumbled into her neck.

"It really is." she sighed.

"No you, you're perfect. Every inch of you." he said tracing kisses up her neck and down her collarbone.

She shivered unconciously and he took off his jacket and slipped it over her shoulders.

They finally reached the hotel and checked in. They got in the elevator and Vaughn pressed the top floor.

"Okay, you can open it now."

"What?"

She handed him the bag. He snatched it from her and opened it up. His eyes got wide as he pulled out a lacy garment.

"Sydney Anne Bristow!"

She winked at him.

"I think I may have a new favorite outfit for you." he said.

"Why isn't this stupid thing going any faster." he yelled at the elevator.

He tried to push the button again as if that would make it go faster but he accidentally hit a few more, so now they were stopping on every level.

Sydney started laughing hysterically.

"It's not funny." he said.

It stopped again.

"That's it." he said.

He picked Sydney up and threw her over his shoulders and got out. She was still laughing as he ran to the stairs and flew up them. He got to their floor and set her down.

They reached their room and he started struggling with the card swiper. He started to curse under his breath.

"Vaughn?"

"Yeah?" he said distractedly.

"Thank you for this. It's been one of the best nights of my life."

He looked up at her now.

"You're welcome." he said honestly.

"Now can you please help me with this?" he said holding up the card.

She laughed and slid the card. It blinked green on the first try.

"Show off." he said as he picked her up again.

Heheehe!
Awe, Poor Vaughn...first his spy skills go kaput when shes already slipped the guy a tip...then he cant open the door? *shakes head* What are we going to do with him?
That chapter was adorable -
Thanks for the PM
Update when you get the chance!
-Ash

Hehe
Vaughn needs to work on his dextereity skills
I just slaughtered that word, I know
His hand eye coordination is going down the tubes!
Thanks for the PM
Update again soon please

That was great. :D
Thank you for the pm.
Going to sleep now. :asleep: :asleep: :asleep: :asleep: :asleep: :asleep:

Back