Tech Freebies

T

tasoli

I'm not sure if this is real or not, but my friend passed me along this link to this website.

http://www.TechFreebie.com/index.php?r=4507

It looks like a scam, but he got a new razor a week ago and told me it's from that website, so I'm not so sure any longer. I signed up and completed one offer- that link is the link they gave me to give out to people- if you guys complete any offers I'd appriciate it if you are referred from that link so I get credit- I've had a few people do it and only need a few more until I "recieve my reward".

I'm not trying to piss anyone off, but a free PVP would be cool :D

(Portable Video Player)

P.S. - Since signgin up I haven't recieved any spam in my E-Mail...

I don't know if that will work either. I've tried that with AOL, never got mine. Of course, usually you have to complete at least one to two months or some contractual obligation, which is reported back to these sites. If you fulfill it, you will get one.

90% of people signing up, never complete their obligations/contracts, which is why they never seem to work ;) and it makes profit for those involved.

~ Jaraeth

Well if people would do it for me I'd appriciate it. The AOL one requires you to call, but you don't get billed...

Back