Tech-Room Secrets

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feverything wasn't deleted then I would be happy. O well, i'm gonna say this again.

LOL! When Marshall was going, "CAFFEINE! CAFFEINE! CAFFEINE! MORE CAFFINE! LOL! :rotflmao: I'm saying, "STORY! STORY! STORY! MORE STORY!"

Thanks to Jessica for re-posting chapter 13 for me! :cool: :P ^_^ :lol: ;) :woot:
And thank you all who posted/reposted. lol :woot: (y) :smiley: :lol: :P ;) ^_^

I've started chapter 14 and I've got...interesting things ahead. Exams just started for me, so I might not have much time to write, but I'll try.

TTYL,
Kristin ^_^ :P ^_^ :P :lol: ^_^

Post more soon. Also make sure it has funny things in it because because my brother read it over my shoulder and is running aroung the house yelling i love caffeine and it would be nice if he had something new to yell.

Pleez post more soon, my brother is still running around the house yelling I LOVE CAFFEINE and its is getting soooooooo anoyinig and i think my head will explode soon sooooo pleez hurry.

I'll tell her, I promise. We're just finishing up exams for school, so hopefully she'll be able to write more soon. :smiley: I appriciate you posting though, and I'm sure Kristin does as well.

Man little brothers are so annoying he is still doing it. I guess im going to have to give hime a book or something to make him stop. Anyway please post more soon its a great story and hopefully he will stop soon.

:smiley: hi.

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted on here. Just to let you know what's going on....
Just finished exams, and am heading into new stuff. I tried to write today in Science class and i was at a great part, too!, but my teacher...she...she..made us go out into the hallway and play Simon says!!!!!! :( I'm in middle school! Oh, well. but that's why things are coming slower, things are a little busy over here.

*twinkletoes*: I'm sorry your brother has a fascination with quoting me, but hey, it is kinda cool. :smiley: But, that said, I am somewhat sorry to say that the next chapter is pretty serious, them being at the hospital and all, but don't worry, I'll try to throw something in! :smiley:

Hopefully a new chapter soon! :smiley:

P.S. Jessica! It took off our conversation! :smiley: lol ^_^

partner in crime is a lil strong.... ;)

I worked a lot on chapter 14 yesterday, wrote a full page and two lines in about...5 minutes or so.lol So, it's coming. I worked a lil in Study Hall today, and then again in Science (no we didn't play Simon Says again today!), but only a little. I'll work some more tonight, tomorrow and over the weekend. And I'll try to put in some funny things. :smiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back