Teen Choice Awards 2004

did anyone else see it?? jen won the best actress in a drama series! it was so awesome! i didn't expect her to win based on the other nominees (even though jen i SO muc better), but she so did! lol. she didn't win anything for 13 going on 30, which sucked. stupid, stupid people! did anyone catch who she was sitting with? it looked like ben affleck to me, but i was probably wrong..

Apparently she was sitting with her agent, Greg Seigel (or something).

Congrats to JG for winning a Teen Choice award. For those who missed out jen-garner.net has a clip and photos.

Click here for the clip
Click here for photos.

Congrats to Jen!

She prolly was sitting with her agent... but I thought he looked like JJ :confused:

I loved the clip where Sean Hayes (Jack on Will & Grace) sees Jen and then he gets all excited and stuff. :lol:

ETA: The whole reason I watched the TCA was to see Jen... :blink: LOL, I'm obsessed! ^_^

yea....I taped it...and it looked like her agent...she looked so pretty! I was sorta dissapointed that she didn't win anyhting for 13GO30 but eh....it's all good!

Oh and the clip with Sean Hayes :lol:

oh and I was wondering if anyone but me caught this...but you know when Lenny Kravitz was performing...they were showing the nominees for best drama or whatever....right in the beginning...I caught Syd in her red dress from the beginnin of season 3 but then....they didn't say Alias was a nominee :confused: And I'm sure they showed her...cause I even paused it (yea...I know I'm weird :lol:smiley:

It was just bugging me....that's all :mellow:

I was soooo happy that she was the first winner of the night, i think. She was sitting with Micheal Vartan I thought, btw. I'm soooo happy she won!! Yeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhh!! Go Jen!!

JG looked very purty at the TCA. I thought I would share some pics I have.

[attachment=9785:attachment] [attachment=9787:attachment]

Back