Teenage girls that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are these girls in my grade who just make me want to die. They are so horrible to me! Help me out! I wanna stangle them, i try ignoring them and all. They are ok at school, but online omg they are B******!

AHHH i know them type of girls! There named Whanda Teresa and Karney!( well in my situation)

grrrrrrrr
Im sorry for you and for one

First of all I would say dont let them push you around fight back. But then thats not my type of guidance :lol:

Have you tryed asken them to back off or with a different choice of words :lol:

Or try standing up to them and see what they say.

Im not sure but if you want sunny ill beat em up :lol: jk jk :P

Sunny :sun:

ugh the soccer clique is tough. It's like they have a soccerball jammed- :D

not all though, i mean i love soccer haha but i mean yeah :lol:

my case its the cheerleading/occult clique :lol: keyword on the occult :lol:

well hmm How are they bugging you? is it like nonsence bickering teasing or plain out b*****ness?

grrrrr evil chicks.

try given them a taste of their own medicine.

I know I know Two wrongs dont make a right, but you've tryed avoiding them already and you tryed to make your peace. What else is there to do. Have you tryed that already though?

don't let them know that they're getting to you. what happend to me was the chick was callin me fat and stupid and ugly and making fun of everythin about me, and goin round sayin i have a penis even tho i'm a girl... lol. and i just went up to her and laughed. i said somethin like "you should be a comedian, you're really hilarious." and she just kept on bein mean to me and i just cracked up. i said "seriously, that's funny". then she stopped, because she knew i didn't care what she said.

i did, when they did stuff i say like ok or whatever and they are like dont whatever me, once i tried to get back at them and they started a rumor about me at skool

i would flame them for sport but thats just me lol

i always do that at my cousins and my school mates :lol:

I'm sorry I think that it is the ones that have no self esteem whatsoever are the ones that create problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back