Paranormal Telepathy is REAL

I don't know why I added this guy on Facebook. I think it was probably to tell him that he wasn't telepathic but most likely schizophrenic (I do things like that sometimes). Anyway, I don't know him, don't even remember when I added him or what the hell I was thinking but he shared his blog today. It makes for some interesting reading at least...

Telepathy - Vinko Rajic

:cool::eek: I can do telepathy, too, but this person seems upset, so I won't contact him. I don't want to give him a chance to get into MY mind and upset me. My boyfriend wouldn't like it! He would be... :mad::mad::mad:
That person thinks he is the only person in the world that can do telepathy, but there are many of us.
I can also do remote viewing, psychometry and other paranormal things. :cool::cool::cool:

Imzadi, I am prepared to believe you ... but that other guy's blog reads like a sad ramble from a paranoid schizophrenic.

Imzadi, I am prepared to believe you ... but that other guy's blog reads like a sad ramble from a paranoid schizophrenic.
Yeah, to be honest, when I saw it I wan't sure if the OP was a spam link or if being serious so I left it. Since they haven't come back I'm still not sure. :eek:

Back