Tennis Anyone?

[quote name='Danté's Prayer' date='Jul 6 2005, 06:26 PM']So, anyone following FedCup?

We, Belgium, are playin' to stay in WG1... We lost 5-0 to US earlier this year (well, missing our 2 stars Kim and Justine, so we had to use a back up team)

Now we're playing Argentine, who only have 3 players (normally your team has 4 players) and Kim is back so I'm guessing we'll have an easy win ^_^
[post="1409529"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]

They only have 3 players? Argentine is a big country, can't they take in anyone? or is that against the rules to change players or something like that??

Danté said:
[post="1412597"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]

Ok that sounds really weird.. the other players? There must be thousands of tennisplayers in argentine.. thay must be able to find someone.. and don't have enogh money? doesn't it cost almost the same to send 3 persons as 4?

:confused:

whiiiiiiiii in 20 mins Kim will start her final against Venus *Stanford* hope Kim can win it for the 3the time!

I'm sad Patty didn't make it to the final though... she was so close to winning... i just LOVE Patty!

I play Tennis i wouldn't say i'm good but Im not felgercarb either
I enjoy it but when the ball keeps hitting the net i get a little frustated!!

This week I have been working as a tennis coach for small kids and gaaarrrgg I can't believe how tired I am after just a couple of days.. They don't listen and just scream and.. :(

I love tennis... (nickname's kindda of a giveaway, ain't it?) Martina Hingis fan all the way. Supporting Kim, Justine and MaSha currently on tour; Federer and Lleyton on the men's side.

Oh I love tennis! I'm on my high school team and we just started practice last week. I could use some work on my serve though. Oh and I was watching the Mercedez Benz tourni. My fav is Nadal and he's a lefty too! Idk why but I'm a sucker for leftys- just like MV! Hehe.

well i haven't been here in awhile. I <3 tennis. I can't wait...13 days until i go to the us open again. hopefully i see roddick again, and possibly hewitt and nadal and agassi and davenport and clijsters and blake and fish and dent and ok i'll stop.

so anyway, i have a usta tournament this weekend and my first high school match for the season is next tuesday! :woot:

roddick won that match...

anyways US OPEN is next week- what is everyones tips??

its hard to say with the game so open, but i think (unfortunately) rodger will win AGAIN!

wow, no-one has been in here since i last posted - am i the only aa tennis fan??

anyways, andy lost first round!!!! FIRST ROUND!!! how bad for him, i mean since he won the US OPEN series he could have won a whole heap more. oh well, such is life...

i know roddick lost to muller (n) and ginepri beat muller today. it was andy's birthday too. oh well. next year :fingers crossed:

anyway, I went to the US OPEN Monday, and I got to watch Andy practice for an hour, and I got his autograph!! :smiley: yep it was awesome. I also got taylor dent, james blake and the bryan brother's autograph.

GO BLAKE! :woot:

There was a match on tv last night with Roddick/Hewwit...
anyone know who won by chance? thanks!

oh you probably know by now, but roddick won that match. first time he beat hewitt on hard court in a while...i thought he was doing so well and then he had to go and lose first round. :(

Back