Tennis

Hey all.. Im new to this forum.. thought i'd start posting in here cos it seems more popular!! :D

I watched Henin-Hardenne and Clijsters match today it was pretty good.. and Justine deservered to win i reckon :smiley: I loved Kim's speech at the presentation it was mad! hehe (y) :D

I cant wait for the mens final tomorrow with Safin and Federer.. its gonna be a big 5 setter i reckon maybe i hope so lol cos they are always so exciting hehe!! :P
Juan Carlos Ferrero and Federer's match last nite was good i watched it.. Ferrero is sooooooo HOT!!!! hehehe Dont ya all think so? 🤤

Hales

kick_ass said:
Ferrero is sooooooo HOT!!!! hehehe Dont ya all think so? 🤤
LOL....YES! but not as hot as andy roddick ;)

nooo.... i wanted kim to win! but i loved how kim came back from 4-0 down in the 3rd set. i do hope she'll win a grandslam one day.

(y) GO MARAT!

Yeah congrats to Federer he played a really great match!
*cheer cheer* and also congrats to Safin for making it to the final *cheer cheer* and yes his ranking should go up aye!! :smiley:

Congrats to Federer for winning. I was hoping Safin would prove to be a challenge but Federer just out class him today. Congrats to Safin as well for coming back from injury, entering Aus Open unseeded and then making it into the finals. Awesome.

Awww man :( I shouldn't root for ppl, cuz they always lose. LOL.

Poor Safin, I feel so bad for him :( He looked so sad, and when he got mad and slammed his racquet. And also when he went to serve, and realized it was the wrong side. Aww.

But, Federer is playing unstoppable right now, so what can u do? Safin has the whole year to bring his ranking up, and there's going to be a TON of good matches this year, it's just getting started. There are so many good players: Roddick, Agassi, Federer, Ferrero, Safin, and even Hewitt could be coming back. So BE PREPARED for tennis this year!!!!! :D

AND BRING ON THE DAVIS CUP! :woot:

Back