Tennis

Sarah Vartan said:
Awww man :( I shouldn't root for ppl, cuz they always lose. LOL.

Poor Safin, I feel so bad for him :( He looked so sad, and when he got mad and slammed his racquet. And also when he went to serve, and realized it was the wrong side. Aww.

But, Federer is playing unstoppable right now, so what can u do? Safin has the whole year to bring his ranking up, and there's going to be a TON of good matches this year, it's just getting started. There are so many good players: Roddick, Agassi, Federer, Ferrero, Safin, and even Hewitt could be coming back. So BE PREPARED for tennis this year!!!!! :D

AND BRING ON THE DAVIS CUP! :woot:
Well said Sarah!! I couldnt agree with you more :D

I cant wait till the Davis Cup its gonna be mad ass tennis!!! YAY!! :woot: (y)

I haven't had a chance to watch the Davis Cup :( As i was at school on Friday, and been elsewhere and jas havent remembered it was on ahhhhhhh lol -_-

omg... have you guys been watching the davis cup?? i am shocked! australia who won last years davis cup are 1st round losers!!!! i am shocked!

Yes. -_- The Americans have been kicking some serious Aussie butt lately.

Well, what more do you expect with Roddick, Ginepri, and the Brayn brothers?

no1secretagent said:
Sarah Vartan said:
Well, what more do you expect with Roddick, Ginepri, and the Brayn brothers?
uuummm... davis cup champs 2004???
Oh yea!!! All of them are so talented! I love watching them play, especially Roddick and the Bryan brothers. lol I get them mixed up on the court cause they always wear the same outfits :rolleyes: Bring on the good tennis!!!!

Haha, I luv watching the 'Bryan Bump'!!! :lol:

I think James Blake needs some pepping up, he needs to start winning again!!!!
C'mon James, let's KICK SOME BUTT! :P

uhh the next grand slam is probably the French Open, that's in a couple months, but right now the Pacific Line Open is going on. I dunno where u live but check your local listings for it! :D

Back