Tennis

^ hey, curiosity! I know you from WTAWorld MB. I think it was you who directed me to this board. So thought I'd mention that I could be added to the list of Alias/tennis fans.

-Rachel :D :woot:

Well, my tennis season is officially over, I had 5 wins and 9 losses the whole season. But it's ok, cuz I'm a sophmore and my team kinda sux, and well..i was playing a lot of good #2 players. Anyway, i think i'm improving a lot and that's what counts, right? I'm getting lessons this winter from my coach (who btw has coached some ppl who made it to Wimbledon and the French Open) and yeah, next season i'll be a junoir, #1, and hopefully win a lot of my matches. I'm also going to enter a lot of tournaments this winter, spring, and summer, and improve my game. :cool:

That's excellent that you're going to go for pro, good luck and maybe I'll be seeing you on the screen in the US Open someday :smiley: Oh yeah, the Henin-Hardenne vs. Capriati match was looonnnnggg, but overall i thought it was a good match, even though both women were exhausted, and i didn't mind who won in the men's but Roddick's comeback against Nalbandian was great, it was so sweet when he won the final, he couldn't believe it.

And the 2003 #1 player is.....<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>ANDY RODDICK!!!!!</span>
He lost to Schuettler :( but hey, Ferrero lost too so Andy's #1 and the youngest player to get that award as well!!!!! Way to go A-Rod!!! :D

Back