Tennis

I caught the third set of Hewitt vs Nadal match, that kid is going places :smiley:. That was a bit surprising to see Venus lose, but kudos to Lisa Raymond.

I totally missed that match, but my mum told me Henman lost. Andy Roddick and Marat Safin tonight, should be good :smiley:

Do you guys reckon we should ask an admin to merge this thread and Tennis Anyone so it's easier?

In a five set match, Safin won over Roddick. On a side note, it's Marat Safin's birthday and the crowd sang Happy Birthday at the end.

o...i no....too bad roddick didn't win....but actually i like both of them..hehe...coz they're sooooo cute!! n dun u think safin is even hotter after he comeback from his injury?? hehe

:mad: :superangry: :depressed: :(

WHY? WHY? WHYYYYY? Can't there just be an Agassi/Roddick match?!? It NEVER happens. Either Agassi loses, and then when Agassi goes and wins, Roddick just blows it!!!!

HONESTLY, Safin is good, but ANdy, where was your head?!??? :(

oh no! federer won againest nalbandian!!!!  i was hoping nalbandian would win!

Yeah, same here :( Now it's Federer, Ferrero, Agassi and Safin in the semis, and Federer has the #1 spot. And Ferrero is right behind him. So Andy, could you do us all a favor and maybe win the next tournament?

I used to paly with my dad a lot but one day he feel and got pretty banged up so we stopped....haven't played since and that was like 2 years ago :depressed: I miss tennis

I used to paly with my dad a lot but one day he feel and got pretty banged up so we stopped....haven't played since and that was like 2 years ago  I miss tennis

Aww, you should start playing again. I'm sure you could find someone to play with. Tennis is a great sport, and the best part is, you can play it your whole life, and it keeps you in great shape. My personal coach has friends who still play in local tournaments, and they are like 70 years old. And they are in such good shape. So, it's a sport that lasts a lifetime. ^_^

Sarah Vartan said:
oh no! federer won againest nalbandian!!!!  i was hoping nalbandian would win!

Yeah, same here :( Now it's Federer, Ferrero, Agassi and Safin in the semis, and Federer has the #1 spot. And Ferrero is right behind him. So Andy, could you do us all a favor and maybe win the next tournament?
so did I. he was the only argentinian left in the tournament :(

Welp, Safin beat out all my players. :( Blake, Roddick, and Agassi. Which means the finals are Safin VS Federer. And I"m gonna have to root for Marat! Cuz, if he beats all my players, he BETTER beat Federer. Haha that rhymes. LOL. Yeah, and Fed's #1, which means he SUCKS and better lose. :rolleyes:

On the womens side it's Henin-Hardene VS Clijsters.
I'm nuetrel on that match:smiley:

Back