Tennis

ADDIDAS INTERNATIONAL IS ON SOON!!!!.....WWOOOOHOOO......N....SO IS THE AUSTRALIAN OPEN....which means i can drool over ANDY RODDICK!!!.......:D

Lucky you, I don't think I'll be seeing Andy play again til January:(

There's this awesome new tennis magazine that's coming out and it has 800 pages!! I can't wait!:smiley:

2 bad Andy Roddick's with Mandy Moore.

But do you guys rememeber marathon match that Roddick had last Aussie open?? Now that had really good drolling sessions!!!

Does anyone know if Roddick is playing at the adidas international because if he is i might go to watch him.

lolz......i remember dat!!!......but it doesnt matter when anywayz...cause i drool over him every time i c him anywayz!!!....lolz......im not sure if he is in the addidas inter. or not.....he might cause i saw it on da commercials .....but im NOT sure!!....hope he is though!....

I'm going insane!!! :angry: I have had the flu all week I havent been able 2 play tennis!! NO TENNIS NONE, ZIP, NADA, NOTHING!! :blink: :blink:

*enters insane mode*

That's good you're better now :smiley: I've been catching bits of the Hopman Cup, sadly Kim Clijsters got an injury to her left ankle and retired in the 3rd set against Alicia Molik, everyone was looking forward to seeing fiance play fiance, USA and France have a good chance of being in the finals. There's this whole long article on Andy Roddick that was in the paper here on the weekend, I'll scan and post it on here for you if you like.

Yeah, James Blake did shave his head, now he looks to be a bit like Jack Johnson/Kelly Slater or that's just me. James Blake and Lindsay Davenport won for the USA at the Hopman Cup, beating Daniela Hantucova and Karol Kucera of the Slovak Republic, Davenport beat Hantucova, Kucera beat Blake, so they had to play a deciding live rubber, and USA won.

I'll scan that article tonight or tomorrow, it's somewhere around the house.

Yeah, James Blake did shave his head, now he looks to be a bit like Jack Johnson/Kelly Slater or that's just me

:lol: Funny you say that, no wonder my Kelly Slater-obsessed friend like James Blake with his head shaved! :rolleyes:

Other news in tennis...
Venus William lost in straight sets!

I'm hoping for a Lindsay Davenport win on the women's side.

Back