Sci-Fi Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (2003)

Title: Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines

Tagline: The Machines Will Rise.

Genre: Action, Thriller, Science Fiction

Director: Jonathan Mostow

Cast: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Nick Stahl, Claire Danes, Kristanna Loken, Earl Boen, David Andrews, Carolyn Hennesy, Jay Acovone, Mark Famiglietti, Moira Sinise, Chopper Bernet, Christopher Lawford, M.C. Gainey, Susan Merson, Elizabeth Morehead, Billy D. Lucas, Brian Sites, Alana Curry, Larry McCormick, Robert Alonzo, Michael Papajohn, Timothy Dowling, Jon Foster, Mark Allen Hicks, Kim Robillard, Matt Gerald, William O'Leary, Rick Zieff, Rebecca Tilney, Chris Hardwick, Helen Eigenberg, Kiki Gorton, Walter von Huene, Jerry Katell, George A. Sack Jr., Eric Ritter

Release: 2003-07-02

Runtime: 109

Plot: It's been 10 years since John Connor saved Earth from Judgment Day, and he's now living under the radar, steering clear of using anything Skynet can trace. That is, until he encounters T-X, a robotic assassin ordered to finish what T-1000 started. Good thing Connor's former nemesis, the Terminator, is back to aid the now-adult Connor … just like he promised.
Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (2003)

I'm excited for T3. I love the Terminator movies, especially with Arnold doing them. He's awesome in these movies. It should be really cool with the TX, the female terminator. I hope I can see this one some time, too.

Oh yeah, they'll have some T3 NASCAR cars hehe.

You need to go see this movie now. Contrary to what you may think, this movie kicked alot of butt. There was humor and lots of action. The chase scene in the movie put the Matrix to shame. There was CGI, but it was done well. The plot flowed consistently with few holes. Jonathan Mostow did a great job of direction for T3. I highly recommend going to see this movie if you're in the mood for some entertainment.

9/10

it was better than the first, but not the second. T2 is one of the greatest movies ever made. T3 had some plot holes and a little too much humor, but the action made it a Terminator film.

Why can't you see it?

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database