Sci-Fi Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (2003)

agh i dunno... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ummmmmm well the car chase scene was great and i thought it was hilarious when she got caught by the magnet :lol:

ahhh....cool movie! i liked it when arnold was checkin john's face and he was asked "what are you doing?" and he said "checking for brain trauma". lmao! funny, funny movie!

I finally saw it yesterday. :D And I must say I thouroughly enjoyed it. I absolutely love this storyline. Great effects and and that chase scene was spectacular. Have to love the comedy in it. Hehe, "Talk to the hand." I loved how we got to see inside the head of the TX just like we do Arnold's Terminator. I definitely do wanna see it again and I say I want a T4.

Flames24 said:
I finally saw it yesterday. :D And I must say I thouroughly enjoyed it. I absolutely love this storyline. Great effects and and that chase scene was spectacular. Have to love the comedy in it. Hehe, "Talk to the hand." I loved how we got to see inside the head of the TX just like we do Arnold's Terminator. I definitely do wanna see it again and I say I want a T4.
you just saw it? :blink: What kind of Terminator fan are you!

SecretAgentMan said:
Flames24 said:
I finally saw it yesterday. :D And I must say I thouroughly enjoyed it.  I absolutely love this storyline.  Great effects and and that chase scene was spectacular.  Have to love the comedy in it.  Hehe, "Talk to the hand."  I loved how we got to see inside the head of the TX just like we do Arnold's Terminator.  I definitely do wanna see it again and I say I want a T4.
you just saw it? :blink: What kind of Terminator fan are you!
Yeah, I don't have a car of my own to just get out there and see it. But at least I saw it, right?

My dad is more than an ass. That's only a bit of it. :lol: skinny bastard :lol: :thinking: pwah.

yeah, i'll probably have to rent it. UNH. ::bangs head on table::

Because of the video game that's coming out, that game will be released on November 18th. The DVD for T3 will also be released the same day as the video game. I think that's the correct date. I heard this on G4.