Textures And Patterns

I found this on my computer today. I dont even remember making it or how I did it lol. I have the ps file so I atleast know that I made it lol.
I dont even know if I posted it before but here ya go anyway.

Here're some various textures of mine ^_^ Credit, I guess, would go to Photoshop?

thumb_boxedin.jpg

1024x768

thumb_collage.jpg

1024x768

thumb_grunge.jpg

1024x768

thumb_minted.jpg

1024x768

thumb_RAINY.jpg

1024x768

thumb_softlite.jpg

1024x768

thumb_texture4.jpg

1024x768

Thanks!

textures in general? you use them to add different effects to a wallpaper. they can add color, make something softer/lighter, add grunge.....

OH! They're used as layers? I thought they were used by going to filter>texture>texturizer>load texture, and not much happened. That makes much sense now. I'm so new at this... I just started playing with photoshop stuff. And my photoshop version is 5. :hmm:

Yep! They're usually used as layers, I like to set my to overlay, soft light, hard light, sometimes Screen. Just various ones work well with different modes. I use Elements. So it's not that fancy.

Hehehe I love how the last one, when you look at it from far away, you can tell it was a face. :D

I adore the third one! *swipes*

Leslie is right, I also think it's neat how it looks like a face if you squint your eyes or whatever. Sneaky. :sly:

I downloaded the first four. I can't wait to use them! :woot:

Back