Thank you AllAlias...

:daisy:......................................................:daisy:...................:daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy:
....:daisy:..............................................:daisy:.......................:daisy:
........:daisy:...............:daisy:..............:daisy:...........................:daisy: :daisy:
............:daisy:.....:daisy:....:daisy:.....:daisy:.............................:daisy:
...................:daisy:..................:daisy:....................................:daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy:

:love:........................................:love:...:love:.......................:love:.....................................:love:.............:love:.:love:.:love:.:love:
:love:..................................:love:...............:love:.......................:love:...........................:love:.................:love:
:love:.............................:love:.........................:love:.......................:love:...................:love:....................:love:.:love:
:love:.................................:love:.................:love:..................................:love:......:love:..........................:love:
:love:.:love:.:love:.:love:.....................:love:...:love:...............................................:love:...............................:love:.:love:.:love:.:love:

:notworthy:.......................:notworthy:......................:notworthy:...................:notworthy:..................:notworthy:
....:notworthy:.................:notworthy:...............:notworthy:.........:notworthy:..........:notworthy:..................:notworthy:
........:notworthy:.........:notworthy:..............:notworthy:....................:notworthy:........:notworthy:..................:notworthy:
................:notworthy:........................:notworthy:...................:notworthy:............:notworthy:..................:notworthy:
................:notworthy:...........................:notworthy:............:notworthy:................:notworthy:...............:notworthy:
................:notworthy:.....................................:notworthy:..................................:notworthy:.:notworthy:

The U wasn't orginally gonna be curvy like that, but I thought it looked cute that way so I decided not to straighten it. :blush:

Oh, and by "WE" I mean us SD-1 people who ended up homeless these last 2 weeks, and by "YOU" I mean the people of AllAlias who have been so friendly and welcoming to us.

:lol: awwww Melly! You're so cute and adorable! :hug: And you've been awsome guests. :smiley:
--Mandy :angelic:

Natalia said:
:lol:  :lol:
You know, you could always stick around....
[post="1063795"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I do plan to be around here.

SD-1 will always be home to me. But this has become a place that I will always come to visit.

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>Aww your very welcome 👍

I hope you've enjoyed staying here, please come back and visit though :byesad:
</span>

Wow, that's awesome work with smilies :D

Its good to hear that you (everyone from SD-1) has enjoyed their time here and we're happy to have you here :hug:

Don't be a stranger ;)

those smilies look great ... ;)

its good to hear you enjoyed it here ... but I am sure you won't let go ...

AllAlias is a great place ... (y) (y)

Back