Thank You For Being in My life

Okay so I sent chapter two to my betas and recieved it back from some of them. As soon as i get it back from a few more people i will update. If you're that desperate go bug my betas (just kidding don't actually do that. They are nice people who are helping my fic. AND YES THIS INCLUDES YOU ZOEY!!!) I have most of chapter three written out so that will be up late next week. thanks for reading.

great start sweetie! i love it!
i really cant wait to find out where you go with this, and see what bad news michael just got!?
please PM me when you next update!?
cant wait for more :D

Thanks to my betas!!

This is short i know, but chapter three is much longer ( I'm still writing it and i write for at least 15 mins a day) anyways hope you enjoy and don't forget to review.

Chapter Two

“Michael, what’s wrong? What happened?” Sydney asked frantically knowing something was wrong.
“My parents were in a car accident. My dad didn’t make it. My mom is on life-support and the doctors are saying she won’t make it.” Michael heresighed. The words came out, but Sydney could tell that it hadn’t hit him. She moved closer to him and wrapped her arms around his shoulder.
“I’m sorry Vaughn,” Sydney said gently. Vaughn knew that if he had to go through this, that there was no one else he would rather have by his side right now. Over time they had become very close and knew that he could talk to her about anything.
“I should probably go to the hospital.” Michael said.
“Okay, but I’m driving and I’m coming with you.” Michael handed her the keys, and got in the car. When they got to the hospital, Sydney gave Michael space, called her dad, and told him what had happened. He told her that Michael should come spend the night at their house. She then went into the room with Michael and put her arms around him just comforting him.
“I’m assuming you called your dad?” He asked.
“ Yeah, you’re gonna come stay with us for a while.” Sydney said. He didn’t respond, he just sat there. After about 20 minutes he told her that he needed to get out of there so they went back to her house.
They went inside and sat on the couch. Finally Jack came in and told them that they should get to sleep.
“Will you stay down here with me?” He asked.
“Yeah.” Sydney laid down next to him. She was surprised that he fell asleep so quickly but then realized that he was probably emotionally exhausted. She caught her dad in the hallway on the way up to her room.
“How is he?” Jack asked.
“I don’t know. He’s trying to stay strong. He’ll get through these next few days. It hasn’t really sunken in. I’m more worried about long term. Dad what is gonna happen to him? He has no other family.” Sydney said.
“Jenna and Eric want him to come live with them. I talked to them after I talked to you.” Jack told her. Sydney knew that her sister and brother-in-law liked him. Eric Weiss and Vaughn got along very well. But she knew it would be up to him.
“Thanks dad.” She hugged him and went into her room.

Thanks for reading.

Here's the pm list which will go out momentarily:
SpygirlAmy
tubby
dandan
laura_vaughn
shakekelly98
vaughnshoney
Ms.MichaelVaughn
fire*N*ice
vausyd
Winifred
sydneymicheal
MH55995
vaughnsgurl4lf
gtwallichs

Aww this is so great. :blush:
i feel awful for Vaughn cos he lost both his parents and Syd is so right when she says that it hasnt yet sunk in. . .
Im just so glad she's there for him. :love: :hug:

Awesome update Jess but how soon can i look forward to the next? *hopeful*

Zoe :hug:

Back