Season 5 Thank you for five incredible years

What do you think the final black screen should've said?

• ALIAS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • THANK YOU FOR FIVE INCREDIBLE YEARS

• other (explain)

• Total voters
Thank you for five incredible years is what Alias left us with. Was it the right choice? Please do the poll above and post any comments you might have about this topic. Thank you. :smiley:

I LOVED it, and HATED it. It was incredibly cute and appropriate, and made me bawl my eyes out. Then again, there is always something with the "Alias," and the fact that it would have followed tradition, and been the very last "Alias" ever. I was hoping they would do "Alias" and then, have credits or something, and then put "Thank you for five, incredible years."

"Thank you for five incredible years" seems appropriate to me, because it was J.J. Abrams and the cast and crew's way of thanking the fans for their support of the show through the good times and the bad. :syd1:

I thought it was appropriate and it made me cry for like 15 minutes. It pushed me over the edge. I wished we could of had the Alias screen as well but I'm really glad there was a thank you to all of us fans.

Erica

What they had was perfect. It was personal, it was honest, it was final. If they'd had "ALIAS" it would have been just like any other episode ending. It was touching that they thanked their loyal viewers.

I'm crying again.

I think what they had was fitting. It really struck me that this would be the last NEW episode of Alias and it made me sad. But the final farewell I thought was perfect

i am going to have to agree with the first post...even though i voted for the thanks for 5 incredible years...i was still kinda hoping that it would say alias...just b.c it was the last eppy ever and that's what is always done...so in that sense i was a little disappointed b.c we didn't get to see alias for one last time! but i think the thank you was great i am glad that they thanked the fans!! so it was sorta a no-win situation!! so sad that its over :(!!! I LOVE ALIAS!

i am going to have to agree with the first post...even though i voted for the thanks for 5 incredible years...i was still kinda hoping that it would say alias...just b.c it was the last eppy ever and that's what is always done...so in that sense i was a little disappointed b.c we didn't get to see alias for one last time! but i think the thank you was great i am glad that they thanked the fans!! so it was sorta a no-win situation!! so sad that its over :(!!! I LOVE ALIAS!

sorry for that somewhat of a weird double post!! don't know how that happened!

I think it should have said....Thank you for five incredible years, and then after that they could have put Alias....Or something like that. =]

i agree with what others have said - in an idea world, i'd have wished it said alia and then underneath thank you for five incredible years
but i liked it this way too... it made me sob :(

It was very appropriate for the entire Alias team to thank the fans for their support over the past five years. I would also like to thank them for a great ride. There will never be another show like it.

I voted "thank you..." but come to think about it, they should have gone with ALIAS, and then wait a second or two and say the "thank you for 5 incredible years" part.

But it was good anyway... It was a great finale and I loved it.

I said "Thank you for 5 incredible years"

But I think ALIAS would have been classic. Then go to the other.

"Thank you for five incredible years" seems appropriate to me, because it was J.J. Abrams and the cast and crew's way of thanking the fans for their support of the show through the good times and the bad. :syd1:

it was a thank you to those fans who stuck around for five years ... in the ups and downs and never given up on the show ... ;)

Maybe it was the cast and crew way of saying.. you know guys it really wasn't our idea to end this show, if it were for us you'd have many more ALIAS's but since the stupid network decided to pull us of the air, this is our way of telling you thanks and keep us in your thoughts cause the story hasn't ended

i rekon that it was smart of them writing thank you for 5 incredible years...... its there way of basically saying thankful for all there loyal fans out there who have watched and followed alias religiously........

in my opinion it was very sad, and it was like a hit of reality that alias is actully gone forever and there is no more Sydeny Bistrow, it made me cry (n)

5x17-745.jpg

i just want to thank all the alias cast and crew for a amazing five years.. i would also like to thank all of you a allalias.com for everythink.........

im so sad alias is over

i voted for thank you for an increadable 5 year i think that..thats all they need to say
nothinking more or less

I liked it, made me cry for a bit, but it was appropriate. I think it should have said the "Thank-you For 5 Incredible Years" than have the usual "ALIAS" pop-up. God I'm going to miss the cliffhangers. :(

Back