Thanks a lot Alias!

Thanks to Alias I have lots of new things to freak me out:

- Parking garages. (Bad things ALWAYS happen there.)
- bloody fingernails (What if I have a deadly virus?)
- needles (both the ones Cole used on Sloane and the one almost used on Vaughn's eyes in Ice)
- gifts of jewelry (What if it's really a transmittor or a listening device?)
- Electric sanders.
- Bees.

I also take the trouble to learn all my friends/family memebers' favorites ice cream flavors, favorite color, etc. because you never know when a genetic double's gonna come along or maybe just a loolalike with their memories imprinted on the brain.

So what has Alias made you afraid of?

hehehe, this is awesome :lol:

whenever i'm walking alone, i always make sure to check behind me and asure that no one is hiding is a bush or something :Ph34r:

beware of men with big scars and balding heads, you can't trust them! :Ph34r:

MissingSark said:
I'm always afraid that people aren't really dead so I always want to double-check when I'm at a funeral. :D
[post="1338991"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Totally! If I don't see a body I'm not buying it.

Also: pulling teeth scares me. Thanks Suit and Glasses!

Ok, Alias is a freaky show at times. It has made me afraid of bees most recently, and of course, 14th century scientists. And after all the chase scenes, I'm afraid to go on the road. :drive:

One word: Big red balls.

I have the urge to pop the ball the kids use for kick ball on my street. But then I might get infected with the super secret rambaldi disease.

Spiders from when Sydney had that disease...creepy.

And guys carrying metal suitcases. Yah, thats kind of freaky.

I also tend to think that my friends and relatives are really doing secret missions for the CIA everytime they have to leave for a trip.

One word: Big red balls.

I have the urge to pop the ball the kids use for kick ball on my street. But then I might get infected with the super secret rambaldi disease.
:lol: BWAH!

I almost forgot: ELEVATORS! Never know when someone will cut the cord...

ms.katejones said:
Also: pulling teeth scares me. Thanks Suit and Glasses!
[post="1339002"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Everytime i go to the dentist, i get freaked out when they lay out all the utensils that they use :eek:

i feel like i'll never be able to trust anyone with the name Sloane :thinking:

blueangel said:
But Vaughn said it was good luck! Everythings okay if Vaughn said so
[post="1339403"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

hahaha true true!! :lol:

i'm sooo scared of elevators now!!!! and the number 47 always gets to me now lol

Haha definately cancellation!

I agree, I'm so much more paranoid! I was getting a sandwich for lunch the other day and I noticed one of those white vans, I peeked inside and there was like techanical stuff in there!! And I look to my left and see a big truck parked in front of a the school district building, and next to the truck, a guy sitting on the stairs raeding a newspaper. Guarding perhaps?

There's also this one van I'm ALWAYS seeing in random places around the city. It's labeled, "tree climbing team".

And the smoke detectors at my school look like they have cameras, but, next to them are ACTUAL cameras so nevermind!

Now I only put my stuff in zippered or secured purses/bags/pockets. I don't wanna get pickpocketed.

I also find my self, scanning places I go to for details... just incase.

I had two teeth pulled last week, and I just kept re-playing the ALIAS pilot when Syd has her teeth savagely ripped out.

Thankfully, my oral surgeon was not chinese, and I was under plenty of novicane.

I look for cameras everywhere I go and I watch people around me only to be sure they're not guarding or following me :Ph34r:

47 is one of my favourite numbers and even more since I watch Alias! (y)

And the most important one: people (especially business men) talking on the phone without it at sight. Are they on a mission? :P

Susana said:
And the most important one: people (especially business men) talking on the phone without it at sight. Are they on a mission?  :P
[post="1339888"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

YES!! Once I was leaving school, and it was empty, except for this one guy dressed in a suit near an exit I was leaving out of. I was wondering what a guy wearing a suit was doing at my school. Anyway, he was talking on a cell phone and his side of the conversation was more like, "Yes... I see, ok... I agree, I know.. yes.." :Ph34r:

Back