Thanks a lot Alias!

yeah that van is sooo creeping me out! and the video cameras too! I have no idea which ones are real. I don't even know if they work or not......creepiness.... :Ph34r:

elavators!!!
i hate them now!!!

oh and there's this guy who every morning walks past my bus stop with a metal briefcase... *runs away*

Getting buried alive. (shudder)

People who drive behind me. I always think they're following me. And then I ask my mom if I can circle the block without using my blinkers. That is usually not so well received. ;)

Oh, and my friends get annoyed with me when I'm in a restaurant and I insist on having the seat with a clear view of all the exits and keep inspecting them at random intervals.

Cancellation.

The scariest fear of all!

alias hasn't made me scared of things... it's fun! you can run around pretending to be superwoman and you win all the spy games ^_^ yes i'm 14 and yes i still do play "spies"

i love playing track down ( a game where you run around in the dark and 'kill' people) i feel like syd :lol: don't worry Juju, i'm 15 and i still do it :lol:

If I even think someone is following me, I'll turn the other way and run.

There is this truck that says "Pure Water" on it, and I swear to god, the last 2 weeks I've seen it 31 times. Yes, it's sad, I counted.

Random people. I'm like i bet they are a spy and then I'll just start acting all secretive just in case they are trying to recriute me for the CIA. Sad i know.

Ummm, definitly parking garages
And I don't trust many people anymore
Like when I get on an airplane, i will always think there are terrorists on it and I have an obligation to stop them

Bubbles said:
alias hasn't made me scared of things... it's fun! you can run around pretending to be superwoman and you win all the spy games ^_^ yes i'm 14 and yes i still do play "spies"
[post="1342007"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Hey I play spies!!! Alone of course which makes me looks a bit crazy if someone walks in. Hmm who else can I get to play spies with me... There's a long hallway in my house, I love walking down it sideways, or doing that spy walk. Or with my back against the wall! :sly:

MissingSark said:
Every time I wake up in a place other than my own house, I'm afraid that I've lost the last two years of my life.

(Not really :D)
[post="1342640"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:rotflmao:

I use that WWSD situation all the time! But you named it!! Hehe that's so cool. The next time I think of that, I'm gonna say "WWSD?" out loud and confused everyone around me.

^I feel hyper-vigilant on planes too.

You know, I bet we would all make great witnesses if we ever saw a crime because Alias makes you more observant, I think. Like if a see someone suspicious get in a car, I remember the model and color and sometimes even the license plate.

I'm not afraid, but I get excited when I see girls with bright red hair. Also purple afros, I've only seen one, but I was really excited!

Bubbles said:
[post="1342007"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Haha true true. I mean it's not like Alias has made me scared of anything, I just sometimes think "AHHH are you really my dad or have you been doubled by Project Helix???" Or something LOL.

And I love having little missions in my house and kicking invisible bad guy butt :D

alias has made me afraid of my house or phones being tapped. I like nobody would know.

I dont want anyone to hear what i am saying over the phone.

Back